[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wondered how long it would take you insane assholes to construct

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 14784785812_118fbaf1d1_m.jpg (18KB, 203x240px) Image search: [Google]
14784785812_118fbaf1d1_m.jpg
18KB, 203x240px
I wondered how long it would take you insane assholes to construct a "it didn't actually happen" story. You really are miracle workers. When you were sure it was that kid less than 6 hours ago, it definitely happened and was definitely real. Now, duh, false flag LOL SOROS SOROS SOROS.

You people are the most predictable, stupid morons on the planet.
>>
Because it didn't actually happen you fucking paid piece of shit.

Stop working towards the destruction of the United States.
>>
File: richard spencer CIA updated.jpg (375KB, 1294x1894px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer CIA updated.jpg
375KB, 1294x1894px
>>
File: threads2.png (641KB, 2764x1616px) Image search: [Google]
threads2.png
641KB, 2764x1616px
>>
>>137183246

>Believes random guy on a board full of paranoid schizophrenics

> the newz media is lying SOROS SOROS SOROS
>>
>>137183378
Pretty much.

Nothing in the news its real.

It's a false reality.
>>
HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE WAS JUST TRYING TO PRESERVE HISTORY
>>
>>137183378
why should we trust news organisations that are completely owned by Jews? that have been proven to tell the masses lies?
>>
I legit thought that there was hope for you clowns, but I straight up give up hope. Of course this is the same place that said Ron Paul would make a great president, so clearly the air around here has been poison since 07.
>>
>>137183950
Fuck off kike.

You guys won't win.
>>
>>137183798

sorry yeah I forgot Jews are a thing that George Soros uses to destroy the country, because pizza parties and hillary's a lizard person, black people exist on the earth, baby stew at planned parenthood, and Trump has both houses of congress but still can't pass a fucking law.
>>
>>137184162

Your Canadian, go enjoy your competent health care system and get some help for your serious medical conditions.
>>
>>137184394
This country is a shithole and if you're stupid enough to be tricked into wanting to live in a cultural marxist shit hole you deserve to be gassed.
>>
George Soros literally got paid to turn in Jewish people to the gestapos during WWII when he was a teenager, claiming in an interview he didn't not regret it because if it weren't him it would have been somebody else doing it.

This is the level of opportunist that this guy is.
>>
>>137182829
No you fucking idiot. The first DOXing was a raid by /leftypol. Whether /pol actually fell for their bullshit is their fault, but information IS present to suggest even the "real" dude is part of a False Flag.

Go to the False Flag thread.
>>
>>137184497

come on down buddy, it's only gonna get warmer here (we don't believe in weather in america)
>>
>>137184898

has any event in history actually occurred.

I legit want to know what you think the last thing that really happened was. Was the civil war real?

Obviously 9/11 was jews lizard people cia bush etc, but before that. What was the last historical event in america that you believed happened. I guess somewhere between the war of 1812 and JFK?
>>
File: KIIIKES.png (4MB, 1200x1875px) Image search: [Google]
KIIIKES.png
4MB, 1200x1875px
>>137184935
Dude you are so brainwashed it's sad.

Just keep watching the MSM I'm sure you know exactly whats going on in the world.
>>
reminder:
>>137171651
sage
>>
>>137185192
now here is the fun part:
our whole history was faked, manipulated, altered and steered from the shadows.
>>
>>137185543

I see a video of an event and my brain says "yep, that happened", and I'm the one who lives in a delusion so lush and AMAZING that it's like being on pure e 24/7.

I can't even pretend to myself hard enough to believe I'm 5'9", but you guys have pretended, imagined, believed so hard you've built a REALITY for yourselves, a whole dimension composed solely of ruthless psychopaths who control every waking moment of your day from start to finish. It's truly, truly amazing.
>>
>>137186036

got it, so my hypothesis that nothing ever in the world actually happened is entirely true. soros soros soros lizard pizza 9/11
>>
>>137182829
>>137183378
>>137183950
>>137184253
>>137184394
>>137184935
>>137185192
>>137186092
Why are you using a name when we have IDs?
>>
>>137182829

Care to enlighten us on your love of sewing?
Kek

sage
>>
>>137186330

because I'm a cockmongler and I'm here to mongle your cocks
>>
>>137186569

I dunno what that means, but I assume it's about the jews.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.