[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wasn't joking when I posted that I was shifting my political

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1501178278086.jpg (251KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501178278086.jpg
251KB, 1024x768px
I wasn't joking when I posted that I was shifting my political stance much further left than I used to be, I really am now bordering on what I used to call "SJW" liberal politics and practically disgusted with the arguments I made for several years prior to this.
Today's violence as the result of the fucking white supremacist party, which includes gunfire, death, a car plowing into people and a POLICE HELICOPTER CRASH, makes me ashamed of myself for the near alt-right stance I took prior to the Trump administration taking power. At that time, I thought I was arguing for the last little bit of common sense we had as we tried to fix the post-911 issues of double Bush Double U with a good double Obama administration that didn't reflect the growing ignorance of the people, but I was duped. The "common sense" and "anti-SJW" rhetoric turned out to be a REALLY well hidden veil for the insanity that is taking place today. I really did not think we would endure the Kafka-esque mindfuck of Donald Trump taking office and the ***damn KKK coming back to power, but if I knew then what I know now, I definitely would have switched allegiance a long, long time ago.
The only reason I'm not deleting all those previous posts is because I don't have that kind of time to waste on it.
If I hadn't done it already, I am stating in all officiality that I am retconing all those arguments and sentiments and joining what is called the "snowflakes", the "SJWs" and such. It may not be much common sense either, but at least they're not out there fucking gunning people down over a fucking statue.
>>
>>137181128
Are you white?
>>
>>137181128
k?
nice pasta I guess
>>
>>137181128
Its more than a dumb statue you vile piece of shit.
Its a cultural war ans WE WILL WIN.

NO WEIMAR REP FOR YOU
>>
Bernie supporter opened fire on republican congressmen. Try again faggot
>>
FORMER ALT RIGHT SUPPORTER HERE

HAHAH BUT SERIOUSLY WE CAN'T LET THE ALT RIGHT GET THE NUCLEAR CODES
>>
File: 1492674866285z14.jpg (73KB, 470x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492674866285z14.jpg
73KB, 470x900px
The jew is subversive it seeks to divide through identity politics so you dont pay attention to them behind the scenes orchestrating you like puppets. They will race bait blacks against whites and make you think the nigger or muslim is your enemy. Any thread or poster claiming race black v white is the issue is a rabbi in disguise weather they even know it or not.

The only way to defeat the Jew is to stand united as one people against them, thats why they control the worlds wealth, media, because they keep the lower people infighting and squabbling over petty differences. Let all races know the danger of the Jew so together we can defeat the greatest enemy mankind has ever known.

Unite to defeat them, or continue to lose, the march to victory will take all people against their vile schemes and subversive nature.
>>
>>137181128
Oh new pasta
>>
>>137181128

Ew look at all that shit in the pool what is blonde Aryan man doing
>>
>>137181128
k

thanks for being Canada
>>
>>137181128

....a leaf trying to psyops.

Just
>>
>>137181128
So you join a group of people that are also violent and want to control your every actions? you can be right wing and not identify with the far right you know? well nice pasta anyways sage.
>>
>1 post by this user

more reddit sliding
>>
>>137181128
>a fucking leaf
Nobody cares about your blog post faggot. Reddit is down the hall and to the left.
>>
>>137181128
mind explaining how muh alt-right caused a heli to crash, and also why it exploded into a fire?
>>
>>137181128
>leaf
kys
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.