[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get over yourselves white people You are not oppressed You h

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (664KB, 638x892px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
664KB, 638x892px
Get over yourselves white people
You are not oppressed
You hvae never been oppressed

https://twitter.com/JuliusGoat/status/896326301832925184
>>
>nobody is trying to make them buy insurance
????????????????
>>
>>137179828
They're oppressed by their own sexual failures.
>>
>>137179828
Under Obamacare they are legally required to buy insurance for women's health care.
>>
>>137179828
shut up nigger, you don't know the life of every white person
>>
>>137179828
If we dont get to tell you that you arent oppressed, then you dont get to tell us we aren't.
>>
File: 174.jpg (2MB, 3434x2959px) Image search: [Google]
174.jpg
2MB, 3434x2959px
>>137182405
Exactly true.
I could tell people about my childhood living in ferguson/florrisant area. But I have found people believe what they want even when it's contradictory.
>>
>>137179828
Wrong. Please read about the Irish immigrants when they came to america, they were VERY much opressed. Fuck Off.
>>
>>137183070
>irish
>white
>>
I've literally been physically attacked for being white several times.

I've only lived in moss side for 5 months too.
>>
>>137179828

>implying niggers of today face actual oppression

>niggers in America are the most privileged nigs on the planet

>be nigger... things don't go your way a couple times... "i'm being oppressed"

>too incompetent & subhuman to form a society in Africa beyond mudhuts so you have to leech off a white civilization, accomplishments and innovation while perpetually bitching, moaning about whites, loathing them, all while statistically being the most violent people in their countries
>>
File: blackslavetrade.png (55KB, 953x269px) Image search: [Google]
blackslavetrade.png
55KB, 953x269px
>>137179828
What's funny about this is that large parts of europe were enslaved far far longer than the ameriniggers. European history had a lot of hardships and poverty and also starvation for those who weren't nobility over long periods, but the difference is europeans banded together helped eachother eventhought hey had it rough and got through it and kept building and improving upon things.. Unlike africa which.. DIDN'T. Also pic related.

Ameriniggers think they are oppressed because they picked cotton in a white country at one point. So they think oppression is being picked on for being different color skin (hint that you don't belong in that country), ameriniggers don't even know what oppression is then.
>>
Fact of the matter is ameriniggers have it the best of niggers anywhere in the world including in africa, yet they can't do SHIT but complain about how good they have it.
>>
>>137179828
we will not be shamed and guilt tripped into silence and extinction
>>
>>137179828

Niggers want power in today's society.

When you look at how the very niggers seeking to gain political power & influence seethe & bemoan whites at every opportunity they get, it should be obvious to any white person (as it already is for many like us) what they'd do with such power if they were to get enough of it.

They favor marxist, communist political views that have already proven to be deadly bloodbaths throughout history. Throw in the racial aspect they bring to it and it's even worse.

Thankfully there's just enough rational whites to stop it from getting to that point, although there's certainly some traitorous & brainwashed trash, plus (((them))), and of course most niggers themselves, who won't give up trying.

A nigger president for 8 years isn't enough for them
>>
>>137183388
Ive been racially abused for being white, never racially abused anyone
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.