[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Trump >North Korea threatening to nuke America >Igotthis.png

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Trump worried.jpg (165KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Trump worried.jpg
165KB, 1600x900px
>Be Trump
>North Korea threatening to nuke America
>Igotthis.png
>Threaten to nuke them if they attack
>The stock market instantly takes a turn for the worse
>Mass amounts of people flee to Canada by the mere thought of war
>The media is shocked and apalled
>North Korea, acting in self defense, preforms a full scale invasion of South Korea and nukes Guam
>I did not expect this
>The economy is falling apart at rates only rivaled by the 1929 stock market crash
>Begin mobilizing the military
>China declares that they will retaliate should we attack their ally
>Entire country is on panic mode
>North Korea threatens to nuke areas of Alaska
>There are now riots in the streets
>Send troops to Korea to end this madness
>The European Union imposes sanctions on the U.S. to disincentivize this unacceptable behavior
>More people committing suicide then people killed in the Holocaust
>Invasion fails, the milatary is weak due to a lack of Trannies
>The entire world declares war on America
>Literally the entire U.S. gets nuked
>mfw
>>
>>137179823
Your point?
>>
>>137179823

>sage goes in all fields

>sage
<sage
<sage
<sage
<sage
<sage
>>
>>137179823
You're a fucking retard if you think NK is going to nuke any US territory or ally. The US has THOUSANDS of nuclear missiles, ready to go. NK has technological capability, but almost 0 capacity.
>>
File: 2017-06-05-17-10-06-.png (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-05-17-10-06-.png
10KB, 224x225px
>>137179823
>>
>>137179823
>Be Trump
>Release a sex tape of Dennis Rodman and Kim Jong

Checkmate.
>>
File: 1502394524925.png (56KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502394524925.png
56KB, 750x750px
>>137179823
> the military is weak due to a lack of Trannies
>>
>>137180436
That's my entire point you fucking Mongoose
>>
cool
I would actually like to see this
>>
>>137180910
>Wait 20 years
>"Trump is the Reagan of our time"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.