[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember during the first battle of Berkeley when we talked about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 231x218px
Remember during the first battle of Berkeley when we talked about how these little outings would be violent by year's end? Remember how "civil war/race war by Christmas" was a common saying around early March after the first few battles of Berkeley?

Well at least three people died today. If not more. Not counting the downed the helicopter crew.

See you in September.
>>
>>137175256
3 people died counting the 2 helicopter personnel. GET IT RIGHT OR PAY THE PRICE
>>
The car crash war either a false flag or an accident. It's all leading to the government taking away rights from right-wingers.
>>
File: 1472272901291.png (441KB, 629x504px) Image search: [Google]
1472272901291.png
441KB, 629x504px
>>137175256
CAN'T WAIT NO LONGER
>>
>>137175740
>Trump takes away the rights of the right-wing
>Suddenly support for Trump evaporates as people, especially Gen X, starts to turn overwhelmingly to the libertarian party
And?
>>
>>137175256

I remember at the end of July I was lamenting how the Summer of 2017 was shaping up to be a real snore fest compared to the Summer of 2016.

KEK proved me wrong and August is shaping up to be the best month yet.
>>
>>137176558
Fuck, this is actually really true. Although I really do not think anything will compare to the Summer of 2016 or even Summer of 2015. That was when the fire started rising. Now we're trying to grow it bigger. The biggest summer will probably be between summer 2020, 2021, or 2022.
>>
>>137175442
How is it our fault if cops don't know how to land a fucking helicopter?
>>
>>137178314
It's not, but (((CNN))) can't resist the THREE KILLED AT ALT-RIGHT RALLY headline.
>>
The car plow was an example of Darwinism.
Look at the two women hit. Both were obese. All the healthy people got out of the way in time. Car could've been a falling branch or rock or a charching bear. One died and I feel no sympathy. She would've lived but she just couldn't stop inhaling soda. She died for coca cola. S.
I hate fat people.

Just felt like mentioning that in one of these threads.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.