[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honeslty, who's surprised? I'm not. I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: challenger.jpg (478KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
challenger.jpg
478KB, 2048x1536px
Honeslty, who's surprised? I'm not. I've been saying it for years: The incessant anti-white vitriol is going to result in REAL racism rearing it's head again - not the left's make believe SJW nonsense.

The thing that all these BLM, BAMN, SJW tards don't seem to realize is that when white people "wake up" they don't block highways, whine on CNN, or blog about manspreading.

They go to war - and they do not stop until the threat is exterminated.

You leftists better pray this wasn't an indicator of a larger happening because you will be absolutely annihilated.
>>
>>137175056
This is ridiculous they just gave the left and the MSM more ammunition with events like this.

We need to focus on trumps agenda
>>
Let me tell you about something, OP.

There's niggers, spics, kikes, and corrupt politicians, but your average SJW you meet at Starbucks should be the least of your worries, because they can't and won't do shit to you. If you're afraid of some blue-haired early 20's bitch, you need to sort yourself out. If you even get yelled at by one, you clearly came off as weak.

On another note, the rally was a controlled opposition, and so was Antifa showing up.
>>
File: 1502572327648.png (1MB, 1201x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1502572327648.png
1MB, 1201x1096px
The war has just begun.
>>
File: 1502549721826.jpg (45KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1502549721826.jpg
45KB, 780x438px
The left demonized white men so much, they summon a demonic hoarde of actual racists.

I am fairly disgusted by this dumb rally, but I can't help but see it as leftists reaping what they sowed.

They had been making a boogeyman out of right wing racist fascists and lumping all whites and conservatives with them. Now the actual right wing racists are stronger than they have been in ages.

I blame the polarizing politics mostly from the left. They enabled these right wing idiots by using them as a scare tactic, but it blew up in their face by actually popularizing it.

By ostracizing white men, they drove even more moderate whites to the racist fringe. It is like a big punch and judy show.

I can't help but think this polarizing bullshit is what the globalists want. They want a broken divided America.

Shame on all of you for giving into their agenda.
>>
>>137175056
Thats a nigger car, obviously a subhuman driver was involved here. The word is one of the leftists threw a rock at the car, who then swerved down the street and gunned it.

Sounds like a nigger-tier reaction to me.
>>
>>137176126
yep, a broken and divided america can't do anything to stop (((them)))
>>
File: c3hjthn4neznrjhexkxm.png (484KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
c3hjthn4neznrjhexkxm.png
484KB, 800x450px
>>137175056
thats a different car bro. False flag right in front of us
>>
File: 15701136532.jpg (383KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
15701136532.jpg
383KB, 1350x900px
>>137175056

The left caused what we saw today.

You said you were gonna punch nazis, you went out and randomly assaulted people, you shot cops, you shot politicians. You caused this.

This escalation is entirely the fault of the left, who has been waging a violent war against the rights of others since the end of the 2016 election.
>>
>>137175056
I doubt this was a racial attack anyway, I'm guessing it was "Fuck you, you ruined my event" attack
>>
>>137175056
We want to get you out in the fields so we can fucking stop dealing with you underclass whites and your feelings of inadequacy.
>>
>>137176244
Probably the whitest car there is. Cops love it!
>>
File: 57457456.png (1MB, 1196x970px) Image search: [Google]
57457456.png
1MB, 1196x970px
>>137175056

Guess you could say protesters didn't Dodge the Challenger.
>>
>>137176126
>I am fairly disgusted by this dumb rally, but I can't help but see it as leftists reaping what they sowed.

Exactly.

>>137176825
>We want to get you out in the fields

No, you don't. You really, REALLY don't.
>>
>>137175056
>>137175056 (OP)
This is ridiculous they just gave the left and the MSM more ammunition with events like this.

We need to focus on trumps agenda
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.