[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"There is a terrible war coming, and these young men who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Lee_Statue.jpg (425KB, 1050x533px) Image search: [Google]
Lee_Statue.jpg
425KB, 1050x533px
"There is a terrible war coming, and these young men who have never seen war cannot wait for it to happen, but I tell you, I wish that I owned every slave in the South, for I would free them all to avoid this war."

-Robert E. Lee
>>
It needs to happen, regrettably. We have too many weak men in our society.
>>
>>137174609
The Rethuglican Party was created to instigate that war. No doubt, by descendants of the defeated Tories.
>>
>>137174609
What can be done to avoid the coming one?
>>
Today I've learned I can sympathize with a turncoat. Imagine American Civil War 2. But imagine you are conscripted to the side you oppose. I would risk life and limb to turn my coat and fight for what I believe in, not what I'm told is "right."
>>
>>137174609
The U.S. has grown to such an impressive degree of disparity with associated decadence and despair respective to where one falls in. The very currency itself doesn't exist as it operates on debt and yet is the petrodollar. Who is responsible? /pol/ knows. Either what has happened is a false flag or was not suspected by ((them)), and breaking from the rails of their plans, we will see what will come to pass.
>>
>>137177828
Ship all the niggers and leftists to Syria.
>>
>>137178188
Kek approves.
>>
>>137174609
Well he still led the army of an evil white supremacist nation.
>>
File: VlpyShp.png (921KB, 2000x1267px) Image search: [Google]
VlpyShp.png
921KB, 2000x1267px
>>137177828
Ethno-States
>>
>>137178710
>nation.
Glad you admit that they were not a part of the Union durring the war
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.