[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER THAT BOARDER CONTROL AND MEXICAN-BASHING IS A

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: o-ANDERSON-facebook.jpg (147KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-ANDERSON-facebook.jpg
147KB, 2000x1000px
DAILY REMINDER THAT BOARDER CONTROL AND MEXICAN-BASHING IS A KIKE TACTICS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4

THIS IS WHAT BORDER PATROL DOES TO CHRISTIANS LIKE PASTOR ANDERSON
>>
>>137169123
Yeah, you kikes niggers, and spics better convert and fuck our daughters or it's the ovens and Hell for you heretics! Remember, kikes hate their fellow tribesman Yeshua!

https://youtu.be/oz3ccSJtJXA
>>
>>137169123
Stop posting this you Protesant nigger
>>
>>137169123
he's my favorite kike blooded paster fag
>>
File: CEN213(24)b.jpg (10KB, 200x248px) Image search: [Google]
CEN213(24)b.jpg
10KB, 200x248px
>>137174453
He is still the honest tho. He admits there is literally nothing against race mixing in ((( christianity ))), which is true.
https://youtu.be/oz3ccSJtJXA

What if I say Christianity actually promotes Race mixing? Think about that for a moment.

Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god, the left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not.
>>
>>137169123
>1:15
>"AAYRAHHEGEAREAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Galatians_3-28.jpg (123KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Galatians_3-28.jpg
123KB, 720x720px
>>137175417
Then there is this, a real verse from the ((( bible )))

NewWorldOrderShit.jpg
>>
File: 1407708257364.jpg (287KB, 1175x768px) Image search: [Google]
1407708257364.jpg
287KB, 1175x768px
>>137169123
Yes OP we are all ((( God's ))) children. Praise Cheezus!
>>
>>137175417
>Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god, the left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not.
absolutely

it's a cuck religion, and they don't even follow it properly any more

his take on killing gays and christian zionism is pretty interesting though
>>
>>137169123
Kys mexicrement scum
>>
There's a reasons every other Christian denomination hates Baptists. They're the dumbest motherfucker alive
>>
>>137169123
>THIS IS WHAT BORDER PATROL DOES TO CHRISTIANS LIKE PASTOR ANDERSON
And why do I care about vermin?
>>
>>137177866
evidence?
>>
>>137176362
>>137175417
Think of the white people you know. The libtard SJW sluts who get blacked every chance they get. The faggots and trannies. Most white people who reject the Bible and Christianity are bluepilled degenerates. What makes you think a degenerate white person is anything other a subhuman? What makes a white faggot better than a redpilled Bible believing black person? At the end of the day, nothing. Even if you value their genes, they are not going to reproduce or will pefer to racemix. They're no good for you. Christianity gives black people a way to transcend their niggerhood.
>>
>>137181138
christianity is mostly for do gooding fags scared to live in case they get punished for not loving the boss enough

niggers are on average low iq and imousive/violent

this is simply a fact, you can disprove it if you can, gl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
>>
>>137181646
Just making a BS strawman. Any white person who is not a Christian is degenerate. This is simply a fact, you can disprove it if you can.

It's true there are a lot of low IQ races out there, which is why the only thing that can civilise them is Christianity. You can dream about genociding them as much as you like, it is never going to happen.
>>
File: gt pol is deprogramming.png (68KB, 1158x281px) Image search: [Google]
gt pol is deprogramming.png
68KB, 1158x281px
>>137183157
>It's true there are a lot of low IQ races out there, which is why the only thing that can civilise them is Christianity
because it's designed for idiots?

explain why I should treat foreignors the same as family
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.