[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm disappointed in all of you. Look at this planet. We

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x335px
I'm disappointed in all of you.

Look at this planet.

We are a fucking family.
You assholes are NOT on the right end of this debate. You are JUST as bad as any far left movement.
Ya know, I expect this website to be like a big brother, but everything has went to shit since moot left. Really. You people are supposed to be SMART. You're supposed to WORK with people that are different than you. You're supposed to make your kids lives BETTER.

Until we can work together as a society instead of bicker and complain about what other people think about you, we're going to be a 3rd world society and we will never advance.

Alone, apes weak.
Together, apes strong.

Apes stupid.
>>
>>137162656
I am not your family.
I have nothing in common with you.
Life is competition.
>>
>>137163113
this, fuck off faggot
>>
>>137162656
Some guys just can't focus on the right priorities at the right time. The divide and conquer strategy employed by (((them))) is working like a charm. We're being played like a damn fiddle. The worst thing is that and you have these sheep still going along with (((their))) plan knowing full well that they're being useful idiots. What's with the insane troll logic? Are they deliberately setting themselves up for failure?
>>
>>137162656
hide and sage shill threads.
fuck kikes
>>
>>137163113
You know. If I was on a boat and saw you drowning. I'd help you up.

But you

You

You'd let me drown.

If our planet goes through any extinction event were all dead. Then neither of us have any help. But you know. Good to know you're not willing to work together. You're not patriotic. You're not even American.
>>
/pol/ is chaotic evil, dickbag.
>>
>>137163790
I'd push you over the edge if it meant I could life for even a single minute more.
No amount of virtue signaling will change nature.
>>
>>137163790
I'd hit you with my boat.
By the way, you format your posts like a fucking retard.
>>
>>137162656
>We are a fucking family.
No, we're not.
Kill yourself nigger.
>>
File: PicsArt_06-12-08.38.09.jpg (112KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-12-08.38.09.jpg
112KB, 1024x683px
>>137163113
>Only looking at half the story, like any ideologue
We compete with one another, and we cooperate with one another. If you're blind to half of reality you're bound to wander aimlessly off a cliff.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.