[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mfw the North Korea and Alt right fiascos are being used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0885.jpg (66KB, 468x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0885.jpg
66KB, 468x587px
>Mfw the North Korea and Alt right fiascos are being used to distract people from the impending Great Recession that will happen sometime this year

All those overinflated asset bubbles that were caused by banks giving out loans like candy again are gonna burst and send us deeper down the spiral
The media and elites cannot let us know how bad things will get
>>
Tension among Americans will only increase. More will want to challenge other nations to war and more will want to challenge their fellow countrymen to battle.

No matter how you look at it the next decades are going to be one hell of kick off towards the apocalypse.

I hope this is more melodrama then anything remotely factual.
>>
File: alexlul.png (534KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
alexlul.png
534KB, 800x800px
>>137160673
>mfw everything is a conspiracy nothing really happens its fake
>>
>>137160673
You're right about the impending collapse of the debt bubble. Worst of all, we're also facing a currency bubble that will collapse with the death of U.S. hegemony. When the economy tanks again things are going to get 10 times more extreme on all sides. What we saw today was just a little preview. I'll be laughing as the liberal system burns to dust.
>>
>>137160673
You sound like you have all the answers
>>
>>137160673
You're right anon. We have no power , so ignorance is bliss.
>>
Oh man, I stopped thinking about it recently but you're right.
>>
>>137162402
Translation:
>You had no rebuttal but felt a need to reply.
>>
Will this huge crash actually fucking happen? Should I exchange my dollars for some other currency? Make large purchases soon? Help
>>
File: 34904398943.png (371KB, 482x534px) Image search: [Google]
34904398943.png
371KB, 482x534px
>>137160673
That sounds like something silly Superdreamkilla would say. oh wait!
>>
Economic crisis is good. Remember that Hitler arose when Germany was in its worst state. The same for the 2008 crisis. It gave a boost to nationalism all over the West. Not to mention, people became a lot tougher and efficient. People started realizing how shitty academia had become and how much the government wastes on stupid initiatives and gimmidats.
>>
>>137160673
oh WOWWWEEE an AnCap who is only concerned with his precious shekels, never seen that before
>>
A war will offset a recession.
>>
>>137160673

Bump
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.