[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Unite the Right rally was a complete and utter failure, prove

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1502072318755.jpg (91KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1502072318755.jpg
91KB, 512x512px
The Unite the Right rally was a complete and utter failure, prove me wrong.

Every single media site, even ultra conservative sites such as Drudge and Breitbart are completely condeming the rally as white supremacist hate duel. Trump has come out and condemned the rally as bigoted, disgusting, and racist. Even Nigel fucking Garage has come out against the rally. Holy kek. The alt right is in the media spotlight again, and the general populace is seeing nazi flags, salutes, and getting a picture of a crazed white supremacist going on a murderous rampage against the "anti racist protestors", killing 3 people and injuring several others. Before this, it was just memes.

White Nationalism, at least in America, just took a huge blow.

Prove me fucking wrong niggers.
>>
File: IMAG0549.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0549.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
u suck!
>>
File: wyF223g.jpg (108KB, 547x700px) Image search: [Google]
wyF223g.jpg
108KB, 547x700px
>>137160083
At least I still have my whiteness
>>
Not really, at least we can now see peoples true colors. Also they can condemn it all they want, they are the ones who started it
>>
>>137160083
We don't care what the Jewsmedia and cuckservatives think about us. We've long since realized we can't placate them, so we've stopped trying. Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
>>
File: IMG_7007.png (232KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7007.png
232KB, 750x1334px
>>137160083
Not really.
Too early to call, But kinda pointing to a Victory.

But it clearly shows how the establishment, non-whites, jews, leftists are feeling right now.
They're fucking pissing their pants, because they know this is a begging, it's already inevitable, they had the chance to prevent it before, but now?
Not a fucking chance.

Nothing scares them more than a bunch of angry whites starting to organize against them, and they realized this just happened.

We have been called "literally nazis guyse!" Since the beginning.

Don't celebrate victory just yet, but if we continue this trend, we'll certainly will win.
>>
>>137160083
Most people on the right are successful, and therefore have better things to do than waste their time complaining.
>>
>>137160083

Hahaha this guy thinks the media was on Hitler's side when he took power X'D
>>
You are one hundred percent correct. Unfortunately, pol is too stupid to realize.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.