[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick reminder that BLM shot up Dallas and killed 10 people and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: article-charlottesville-5-0811.jpg (93KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
article-charlottesville-5-0811.jpg
93KB, 750x1125px
Quick reminder that BLM shot up Dallas and killed 10 people and everyone forgot. A liberal shot up a congressional baseball game practice and already it's forgotten. The people getting run down today will be erased from peoples collective consciousness in a week or probably less and the alt right will continue on as it's been. Do not believe the shills trying to demoralize you. The worst thing to come of this is it will probably be harder to get permits to have any other events as local governments will not want to see something similar happen in their area.

Our best option is to do more things like the torch rally from the night before (pic related). Low key and unexpected events that have good aesthetics, go off with no opposition and scare the shit out of liberals. Something to just keep reminding them that we are here.
>>
10 gorillion.
>>
File: IMG_6013.jpg (124KB, 1200x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6013.jpg
124KB, 1200x420px
>>137159539
Bump
>>
>>137159539
100% correct

Plus we don't even know what the actial deal was with the driver so..
>>
i member

But media won't let it go. They will associate you with terrorism now. You done fucked up cumskin
>>
>>137160768

From the pictures we've seen he seemed to be wearing the white polo/khaki uniform. I'm pretty sure he was our guy who was really pissed about what happened and wanted some gratification.
>>
>>137159539
feels good man
>>
>>137161231

Eh, they associate white nationalism with terrorism, the KKK and the holocaust. It's whatever.
>>
>>137159539
this even is just the most recent. everyone remember those other things too, stupid
>>
>>137161624
They do, but only when brought to their attention. When people hear BLM, they don't think about Dallas. This will occasionally be brought up when some Muslims bombs someone or runs hundreds of people down when they say "White people do it too!" Hell, Dylan Roof is never even brought up when talking about the alt right. Only very very rarely.
>>
>>137161313
Or he took a wrong turn and commies saw his dress and started attacking him so he floored it?

How many videos of leftist like blm have we saw start attacking a car and then getting smoked?
>>
lol I actually forgot about all those incidents

The propaganda machine actually works
>>
>>137162183
so, here's the thing: is it wrong to kill people during a rally/protest or is it ok? if you have no problem with it then you have no reason to complain, if it's wrong then you should condemn this death as well
>>
>>137162960
>How many videos of leftist like blm have we saw start attacking a car and then getting smoked?

This was my initial assumption. Just some random dude with road rage pissed off because these faggots are blocking traffic. I don't think this will be the case though. I think he was leaving and stumbled on them or knew where they were and went looking for them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW1wtyc_0uw
>>
>>137159685
100 million dead commies
>>
>>137159539
fuck even I forgot about Dallas...
>>
File: 15701136532.jpg (383KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
15701136532.jpg
383KB, 1350x900px
>>137159539
The left caused what we saw today.
>>
Wasn't even 10 people.. was 10 POLICE OFFICERS. If this was an attack by a right winger, then I am upset we would swoop down to the far-left's level, but I can't say they didn't save it coming.

Although it wasn't even probably a right-winger but one of (((them)))
>>
>>137163694

I never said it was right, and it's the last thing I wanted to happen. I'm just saying it's not going to even remotely be the end of the alt right. We will recover and carry on like it never happened.
>>
>>137159539
the danger is the msm trying to push this shill narratives and keeping it alive longer than it needs to be (which is between when it happened and now since it's just distorted lies). Keep retweeting the actual footage of antifa starting the violence and infographics with analysis of the car crash juxtapose with the fake msm claims. Make msm realize that the more they try to push these lies, the more people will realize they are fakenews.
>>
>>137164490
It was 5
>>
>>137164525
whatever you say, fatso
>>
>>137161231

So, when it comes out the driver wasn't part of the rally, what will they say then?

As usual my monkey friend, the media jumped too early.
>>
>>137165213

You forgot to call me a virgin and accuse me of living in my moms basement.
>>
>>137166075
fatty confirmed
>>
>>137159539
what is the current body count in this escalating right vs left cold war anyway?

at 25 it would be considered an armed conflict
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.