[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was right. He just wanted to stop them from being radicalized.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

He was right. He just wanted to stop them from being radicalized. People were pushed down, beaten, and silenced over and over again. What was a peaceful assembly was spun by the media, they incited their followers to violence. Soon enough the line was drawn and people were pushed to radicalism.

The worst part is I can't even say "You didn't listen." We did listen, the left didn't, and now we're the monsters. They never wanted to win people over with rhetoric, they just wanted the other side eliminated. Five years ago whites were mocked for thinking they would be replaced. Now they're mocked for not wanting to be replaced. It's actually happening. Not a full blown race war, not yet, but something's happening.
>>
File: 9c87883d96ada3968cadf822f89f5afd.jpg (515KB, 1300x1969px) Image search: [Google]
9c87883d96ada3968cadf822f89f5afd.jpg
515KB, 1300x1969px
Go fight the dragon
>>
File: 1487369014488.jpg (737KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1487369014488.jpg
737KB, 1280x850px
>>137149953
We embraced the shadow self, and are now being a monster as it's necessary.
>>
File: 1498846431437.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1498846431437.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
There's nothing we can do now lads, the most we can do is try our hardest to embody the archetypal son.
>>
File: IMG_4047.jpg (42KB, 395x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4047.jpg
42KB, 395x438px
"What's best for you is often where you least want to look."

Very obvious that the end of the rope is close to being reached. When that happens, we'll have no other choice but to come together and collectively embody the meta hero.
>>
Yeah you cant justify violence for one group and not for the other, the goal should be to stop the extremism from both sides.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.