[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

riddle me this /pol/. If the prevalence of jews in media is simply

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 12355_1405522217.jpg (30KB, 300x398px) Image search: [Google]
12355_1405522217.jpg
30KB, 300x398px
riddle me this /pol/. If the prevalence of jews in media is simply due to a vast jewish conspiracy, then how do you explain the prevalence of jews as hollywood composers?

Composing for film is one of the few aspects of the business that is extraordinarily meritocratic. Nobody would hire a bad composer simply because they're Jewish, and yet nearly all influential hollywood composers short of perhaps John Williams have been jewish.

Max Steiner
Erich Wolfgang Korngold
Miklos Rosza
Franz Waxman
Elmer Bernstein
Leonard Bernstein
Bernard Hermann
Jerry Goldsmith
Elliot Goldenthal
Alan Menken
Hans Zimmer

All Jewish. No jewish conspiracy theory an explain that. It's not like there was a ton of way more talented non-jewish composers that were simply passed over.
>>
No one is denying that they are smart
>>
>>137149489

Because America is in decline, and instead of understanding that the real issue is an economic caste system, it's way easier to blame the (((other))).

In fact, it's so much fucking easier to blame Jews on the internet for all your problems, that shit like this is totally overlooked.

>/pol/ really thinks the average Jew sits around his dinner table with his family figuring out how to take down the white race.

delusional
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.