[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: hitler-hulton-getty2.jpg (208KB, 1240x930px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-hulton-getty2.jpg
208KB, 1240x930px
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -JFK
This is the beginning of the revolution. At every turn we tried to keep this peaceful. We didn't want this, they wanted this. We got a court order, we contacted law enforcement.

They showed up to fight us, we just wanted to peacefully protest the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. The law enforcement didn't do their job and protect our rights today, they let antifa come, and then they kicked us out. Even the small group of protestors in front of the statue last night they shouldn't have been there. They should've been removed, and even when they were vastly outnumbered they still fought us.

The same is true today, we defended ourselves, they put themselves at risk by trying to charge into our peaceful protests over an issue they won't even listen to our side over. Their tactics were beyond cowardly singling out our guys and attacking them en masse.

The car crash too, was entirely the result of the police allowing all order to collapse and letting antifa take over the streets. OF COURSE SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN IF THERE IS ONLY CHAOS ON THE ROAD!

Even after all of that though we still left peacefully when the police ordered us to... Despite all of that every single fucking media outlet has distorted the entire truth of the event.

They villanize us, saying we are evil nazis that deserved to get beat up, yet at the same time say we are the ones that instigated the violence.

Clearly peaceful options will lead to nothing but trouble for us. Again we did not want this, we avoided this at all costs, they are forcing us to do this.
>>
0 00000000
0 0
0 0
0 0
0 0
0000000 0
>>
File: 1490037959367.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490037959367.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>>137141930

>violent revolutions are bad when others do it, but its fine when i do it

>authoritarians

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
File: 1724049.main_image.jpg (73KB, 620x512px) Image search: [Google]
1724049.main_image.jpg
73KB, 620x512px
>>137141930
If they are going to paint us as domestic terrorists anyway, if they are going to say we killed people and caused violence on people, I say we give them what they want.

1 death? If we wanted we could've killed every one of those cucks.

If we were armed the police would be to afraid to get near us.

If the governor is going to break the state's court order, why should we obey the state that refuses to protect our lives?

Look at what we have done to these people, how scared we have made, them while at the same time doing everything in our power to be peaceful. Like in their heart of hearts they somehow understand we could take this all back in an instant if we really wanted.

If we became violent would they even have the backbone to stand up to us? I don't think so. And for our own future's sake I think we out to start considering less peaceful options.

So I ask you /pol/ will you join me in this crusade?
>>
>>137142009
>what did he mean by this
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.