[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is no one going to address the fact that this guy is a ki

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: kike.jpg (10KB, 180x226px) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
10KB, 180x226px
So is no one going to address the fact that this guy is a kike? https://everipedia.org/wiki/james-damore-1/

Every time you see something incendiary about women-chances are, it was said by a Jew.

Every time you hear something needlessly provocative (like "traps are gay" or "traps are not gay")-chances are, it was said by a Jew.

Every time you see something patently absurd like a sign associating the closest thing we had to a Jew in the White House with white supremacy - chances are, there was a Jew behind it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hluCjQR3mvA

Jews, wherever they are, will never shed their association with the Middle East, they will never represent the interests of the countries they reside in-rather, they would always drag this country into the inane meat grinder of Afro-Semitic conflicts.
>>
>>137135024
Wow, it's almost like the jews are behind this alt right vs antifa thing in the first place. Who knew?

Is /pol/ seriously this stupid?
>>
>>137135491
>Wow, it's almost like the jews are behind this alt right vs antifa thing in the first place

Yeah, no fucking shit, the USA destroyed their puppet Judeo-Bolshevik state and now they are out to get us.
>>
>>137135491
>Yet the kikes aren't behind the memes that stuck me in christianity

Dumbass
>>
>>137136065
You're right, the jews made me christian rather than jewish. Bravo.

/pol/ really is this stupid.
>>
File: serpent.jpg (12KB, 162x186px) Image search: [Google]
serpent.jpg
12KB, 162x186px
>>137136065
Kikes killed Christ tho
The whole reason they are called "kikes" was because they hate the cross so much, they'd rather draw their Satanic symbol than a simple cross
>>
>>137135024
He's not. Damore is an Italian name. Wtf is "everipedia"?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.