[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone update me on the protest? Which side was the Driver

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170812-170359.jpg (77KB, 1063x302px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170812-170359.jpg
77KB, 1063x302px
Can someone update me on the protest? Which side was the Driver of the car on? And how is the media reacting to the right? And who started the violence? The left or right? Honest answers please
>>
File: 1502568411937.jpg (926KB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1502568411937.jpg
926KB, 3000x4000px
this is one theory
>>
The Driver was actually an antifag who thought he was hitting us.
The antifags started it by pepperspraying us and throwing bottles and rocks in our faces.
The media is trying as hard as it can to spin it on us, we were doing nothing more than trying to march before they instigated it and made us defend ourselves.
>>
You can clearly see the /pol/ shill machine already churning out the baseless lie that it was a skinny antifa kid that drove the car but you can clearly see it's a bigger white dude with a white polo and broad shoulders, not at all like the skinny kid they're memeing. The problem is that reasonable people wait til facts come out but /pol/ just starts making up bullshit right away
>>
>>137129353
That's why I posted. For someone weird reason I thought I could get the full story here
>>
>>137129153
Where did you find the VIN number?
>>
>>137129520
You can get a full story but it's 90% lies
>>
>>137129615
I can imagine. Both sides are at fault I feel..i mat be wrong though.
>>
>>137129024
Antifa always initiates violence every single time, it's what they do. The driver was probably antifa or at least a sympathizer. But of course the (((media))) blames the right for everything.

>>137129353
The media are the ones who immediately jumped to calling the driver a "white supremacist" without any proof, long before /pol/ uncovered evidence of the car owner's son's social media and started calling him antifa based on that evidence.
>>
>>137130061
What evidence? All I'm seeing is screenshots based of a VIN number search but no one can explain how anyone knows the VIN of the car who did it. It's bullshit, anon.
>>
>>137129751

these events attract hooligans, being a hooligan isn't a political orientation and extends beyond politics. In some areas they fight over religion, in other areas they fight over sports, etc.

Media on both sides of the political spectrum have been fueling the tribalist beliefs of people in regards to politics in the US. There's always disaffected youth out there looking for a group to belong to and an excuse to attack outsiders, these rallies are giving them the excuse. It's only going to get more violent and less about politics as time goes on.
>>
>>137130061
>/pol/ uncovered evidence
aka you faggots googled "license plate lookup" and believed the first thing you saw because some other neckbeard faggot made it into a nice little meme. your pathetic
>>
>>137129024
hmmm well someone drove a shitty wal-mart muscle car into a crowd of counter-protestors

does that sound like a right or left winger to you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.