[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Otoya Yamaguchi - Saved his country from communism and his countrymen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: example.jpg (149KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
149KB, 800x800px
Let's discuss what happened today at Charlottesville.

This has been boiling for a very long time. Today that powder keg finally exploded. Someone decided to take out a few communists, with good reason.

Communism is horrific and destroys nations. And there's no worse enemy, than the enemy within.

Just like Otoya Yamaguchi, this kid decided to take it upon himself to rid the world of a few communists. Only he didn't have a helicopter, he had a car.

Should have killed at least 20 more. Unfortunately only one cockroach died.
>>
File: 1502523904088.png (53KB, 675x651px) Image search: [Google]
1502523904088.png
53KB, 675x651px
I wish pol pot would take every college liberal city dweller anti-fa in America and send them to the killing fields. I mean that's what they want right?
>muh proletariat, muh fuck the rich
>>
Chad sword attack
virgin car ram
>>
>>137129415
seriously the balls on that guy to do what he did to save his country at 17 years old. forever immortalized.
>>
>>137128468
otoya killed the head of the commies

whoever this guy did killed a good little goyim

if someone had taken out some BLM leaders then i would of been fine with it
>>
Should've happened to Blair and Corbin desu
>>
File: 1466877321891.gif (968KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466877321891.gif
968KB, 290x200px
Nobodies posted the gif yet. I'm of dissapoint anons.
>>
Don't forget about unsung hero Yukio Mishima.
>>
>>137128468
so is the picture of after he has pulled the sword back out?
>>
>>137128468
>Should have killed at least 20 more.
this
>>
>>137131483
Yeah hes going for a second stab
>>
>>137131483
Yeah that's after the stabbing where he also attacked two more people trying to subdue him I think
>>
>>137130080
>BLM leaders
but they have no leadership, that is why they are a splitered terrorist organization
you can't kill ideals
>>
>>137130799
HIRO PROTAGONIST
>>
File: way to go 4.jpg (143KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
way to go 4.jpg
143KB, 760x760px
>>137130799
always impressed by the force he put into that strike. his face hits the dude's shoulder so hard his glasses explode off his face. he really wanted to kill that fucker. good job too.
>>
>>137128468
Amen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.