[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even Trump agrees. It's time for the USA to unite itself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Unite.pngE.png (38KB, 581x334px) Image search: [Google]
Unite.pngE.png
38KB, 581x334px
Even Trump agrees. It's time for the USA to unite itself. What say you, /pol/? Ready to stand together with ALL Americans? Or are you gonna back down from your dear leader now that he asks you for unity? Remember your Christian values.
>>
>>137123845
I want to genocide everyone who aren't exactly like me, because they're inherently inferior subhuman scum or brainwashed inferior retards
>>
>>137123845
Cant wait for antifa to call Trump a nazi, let him get mad and make Trump start a racewar lmao
>>
Leafophobia has to stop.
>>
He's going to investigate and find that antifa causes the escalation wherever they are and crack down on them
>>
I concur, but advocating anti-white sentiment, race mixing and witch hunts for pro-white advocates IS NOT UNITY
>>
>>137123845
He's been calling for unity since his campaign first began, unlike all the divisive globalist candidates who attacked his supporters. Why is this news?
>>
>>137123845
White Patriotic Americans are the only Americans that i will will side with. Fuck nonwhites and kikes, this is a racial war and the media is controlling the anti-white narrative.
We must stand up now and take our nations back !
>>
>>137124640
/pol/ is not calling for unity.
>>
Trump is a kike who is against white people
>>
>>137123845
Can't wait for /pol/ to flip and start calling Trump a leftist kike.

>>137124816
/pol/ is a bunch of edgy teenagers and redditors. Of course they're not.
>>
>>137124816
/pol/ is, was, and always will be a board of peace.
>>
>>137126983
Can't turn on him if I was never on his side
>>
File: 1475030895941.jpg (293KB, 1208x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1475030895941.jpg
293KB, 1208x1323px
>>137126983
You sound upset.
>>
>>137123845

For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For in the one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

14 Indeed, the body does not consist of one member but of many. 15 If the foot would say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. 16 And if the ear would say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the hearing be? If the whole body were hearing, where would the sense of smell be? 18 But as it is, God arranged the members in the body, each one of them, as he chose. 19 If all were a single member, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many members, yet one body. 21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you,” nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” 22 On the contrary, the members of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and those members of the body that we think less honorable we clothe with greater honor, and our less respectable members are treated with greater respect; 24 whereas our more respectable members do not need this. But God has so arranged the body, giving the greater honor to the inferior member, 25 that there may be no dissension within the body, but the members may have the same care for one another. 26 If one member suffers, all suffer together with it; if one member is honored, all rejoice together with it.
>>
>>137123845
trump was compromised months ago by (((them))) who cares what the kike shill says
>>
>>137127277
I'm not talking about you, Adolf, I'm talking about dumbasses like this >>137127406
They just go along in their little hugbox of memes and follow whatever line of thought /pol/ or Reddit tells them is cool to follow.
>>
File: tip.jpg (163KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
163KB, 700x609px
>>137124055
found the edgy autist
>>
i'm certain that everyone on the right would happily unite with everyone on the left on the condition a policy of zero immigration were adopted, but the left doesn't want it; it's personal for some reason

until then, the maoists who reveled in violence can enjoy reciprocation, assuming this was indeed an attack, and that it was indeed from the right
>>
>>137124640
yeah i recall his inauguration speech at the same time chimping dems were howling in the streets and calling for open insurrection
>>
>>137128027
Not even Trump wants 0 immigration
>>
>>137129262
trump is a civic nationalist and liberal
>>
>>137123845
Antifa aren't Americans. The Lefties are not American. They already are scapegoating whites. We must unite with our own kind to preserve ourselves, because they are actively attempting to exterminate us.
>>
>>137130101
>The Lefties are not American
Trump disagrees
>>
>>137124679
Edge fag
>>
>>137130209
Trump is incorrect. Lefties literally want to assassinate him.
>>
>>137125939
Trumps cabinet is more Jewish than the Bolshevik party. Why cant White people have groups like aipac and ADL for themselves?
Some white people are not Christians. Why pretend we all share the same values?
Trump made a whole month for holocaust memorial. He pushed a whole month for white guilt and reparations for jews
>>
Wait until everybody wakes up and finds out Chinese Mafia have been pulling most of the deep State strings. With their buddies the Khazarian Zionist Jewish Mafia and helped by the world's most dangerous and corrupt spies and assassins CIA and Mossad.
>>
>>137130209
Leftists say everything Drumpf says is wrong..So
checkmate Libcucks
>>
>>137123845
Races and opposing cultures literally can't get along. End of story. There's no point in debate or discussion. If how comfortable and cushy modern civilization makes life still isn't enough to make people not hate each other based on internal preferences, it will NEVER change.

Bloodshed, as always, will be the only answer to the problem here in America. How long, who knows, but it's 100% coming and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.
>>
>>137132467
So, you're saying Leftists are right?
>>
Bump for Unity
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.