[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if the brake lights are lit, you must acquit. Also /pol/ found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (619KB, 635x423px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
619KB, 635x423px
if the brake lights are lit, you must acquit.

Also /pol/ found the guy and he's anti-trump so it's probably going to be ruled an accident based on panicking when driving near a crowd.
>>
>>137122287
Backpedal harder. Continue to shift the blame. Never take any kind of responsibility.

Be Trump.
>>
>>137122489
nigga you don't brake when you're truck of peacing a crowd
>>
>>137122287
the brake lights light on the middle in late model challengers, the ones on are running lights
>>
>>137122489
>Never take any kind of responsibility.

>Be leftist
>Get shot by niggers
>Get driven over by honkeys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6oaJAEj-Eo

It just ain't your century is it
>>
>>137122287
Nice shoop.
>>
>>137122287
Of course, they wouldn't rule it a ''voluntary manslaughter that backfired'' because he's not /ourguy/.
>>
>>137122697
You do if you're a spineless coward.

>>137122767
>implying women's, minorities, and gay's didn't gain rights over the past 100 years
Don't worry, I'm sure progress will completely reverse itself. Any day now.
>>
>>137123276
>You do if you're a spineless coward.

i like to believe he was sparing the white guy's life when he braked
>>
>>137123644
You like to believe anything that lets you avoid taking the blame. You lie to yourself.
>>
>>137124029
the driver is antifa you stupid fuck please kill yourself quickly
>>
>>137124579
Look how desperate you are to avoid the blame.
>>
>>137122287
people at the scene, antifa, have confirmed on messages that he was out of town IWW member. They don't know why he did it.
>>
>>137122287
Challenger break lights are in the middle you retard
>>
>>137122287
pretty sure what happened here is that he thought the crowed he targeted was "zomg evil nazi's!!!" and like the shit for brains lefttard idiot he is, he ran over his own team.

that is fucking poetry.
>>
Nah, cops have already got the guy in custody. Dude just got spooked because antifa commie fucks where smashing any nice car they saw, some redfaggot threw a rock at his window and he went full flight or fight response and inadvertently fixed a few communists.

The media is gonna make this story disappear soon. Now that it's looking like an accident, and not a nazi thing it's not gonna play well for them, especially if there leftists caused it.
>>
>>137125735
no sources
nice
>>
His car was hit by a baseball bat and brick so he hit the pedal and was chased so he kept going and crashed into people . Clearly afraid flight response and was not even at any March or protest . Just a local innocent easily spooked bro
>>
>>137126357
see>>137127441
and any of the other threads, it's hitting the news as well.
>>
There is a law that you don't have to stop for protesters if afraid
>>
File: 1502570603212.jpg (257KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1502570603212.jpg
257KB, 1200x630px
>>137122287
Where are the cars in front?
>>
I tried to tell everyone back when blm snatched peoples' pants right the fuck off on tv, that if they tried to block my path, I was gonna mow them the fuck down.
I promised I'd shoot for the fewest bodies, but fuck yeah.
You can't snatch a mans pants off on tv and still expect to not get run the fuck over for it.
I also promised everyone if I felt that way, then other whites (and blacks) felt the same way.
I promised it would happen. I tried to STOP it in fact.
Not just me. Lots of us. MOST of us.
It was the prevalent view. Warning against this shit.
"Don't try and block my car nigger." -Majority of opinion on /pol/.
'Member?
My conscience is CLEAR.
(Clayton Bigsby meme inserted here in your imagination)
"That dirty coon was beatin mah hood!"
>>
File: Purge-day.jpg (382KB, 1396x720px) Image search: [Google]
Purge-day.jpg
382KB, 1396x720px
Was that TODAY??
>>
File: 1497852181634.gif (1022KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
1497852181634.gif
1022KB, 500x639px
>>137122287
KILL MORE LIBERALS
DO IT NOW!
KILL THEM ALL
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.