[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's decision was it for the protesters at the "Unite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3955.png (117KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3955.png
117KB, 488x516px
Who's decision was it for the protesters at the "Unite the Right" march to carry fucking torches. They legit looked sinister as fuck. Just fueling the media narrative
>>
>>137121575
you don't have any say in this matter britbong

>O-OH NOOO THE MEDIA MIGHT THINK THE ALT-RIGHT IS SCAAARY

this is a bad thing how? unifying white people en masse carrying torches has also happened before in europe or are you just another shill?
>>
>>137122266
>shill
Fuck off im obviously not a fucking shill, just cause I have a diverging opinion? I want the right to be taken seriously not easily manipulated into a boogeyman. You made it easy by carry torches like this.
>>
>>137121575
>looked sinister as fuck
the... backyard grill party tiki torches you mean? we're talking about the same torches?
>>
>>137122725
how exactly does wielding torches make a rally demonizing worthy? torches en masse simply put out a message of unity/clarity for ANY message you're trying to convey, you could apply it to any political protest, the only reason to apply a boogeyman name to these people is simply because they are right wing in the first place and only a leftypol shill would use those tactics to extract an evil identity from it
>>
>>137121575
They wanted to look more like the KKK because as controlled opposition they're supposed to fuck everything up for regular Republicans.
>>
>>137121575
>muh image
you either with us or against us, no more fence sitting nu/pol/
>>
It was Sargon. He had enough of the alt-right trolling him so he decided to troll them right back by hosting a Nazi rally and having gay sex there.
>>
>>137124119
Why use tiki torches instead of homemade ones?
>>
>>137121575
>carrying tiki torches in a peaceful manner is so sinister and scary
>but pic related is BRAVE
Fuck out of here, asshole.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.