[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate to do the "quick rundown" meme again but what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: the fuck.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
Hate to do the "quick rundown" meme again but what the fuck happened? Apparently /pol/ was defeated, nazism is dead, battle of Charlottesville? What did I miss, can one of you explain real quick?
>>
All we know is that somebody in a car ran over counter protesters and some other clashes happened. The rest is either speculation or people screeching at each over who it was. Just wait a couple of days so that we can see what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>137121220
the only "screeching" is people lying about the driver, who was a black male with an unpronouncable surname
>>
theres so much conflicting information right now. best to wait it out before we soil a persons reputation who might be undeserving of it.

im just upset because this will absolutely do us no favors.
>>
>>137121650
Actually from what I've seen it was a white guy who ran over a bunch of leftist protesters. This looks like a very bad defeat for you guys, now you're truly going to be seen as the right version of Antifa, which is going to cut deep into Trump's already faltering presidency.
>>
>>137120320
Judge ordered stay of the permit, 1000 riot police and national guard were deployed and refused to honor the permit, protesters evicted from park, mass dispersal, attempt to reunite at another park failed. sporadic incidents of stasi police beating people and antifa throwing piss and bricks and flamethrowing.
however, despite stalinist attempt by media to reframe narrative and portray the alt right as violent supremacists, given the massive media coverage, most would consider this a success. pending identity of the driver of the Challenger (false flag?).
>>
>>137122077
I don't really care. The left having a tantrum about the loss of Hilary was hilarious, I'm just waiting for the right to have a tantrum about the impending Trump impeachment. This is only going to make it worse, the general population will see his voter base as terrorists now.
>>
>>137120320
Some Antifa fags got a quick rundown by someone who decided to run into a crowd when a right wing protest was announced for that day.

Perpetrator and motives are unknown for now.
Wait for tomorrow.

That and the pro-right wing protest got shut down by local authorities on federal land which is illegal.
>>
File: Good luck famalam.gif (289KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Good luck famalam.gif
289KB, 700x400px
>>137122335
Whatever conspiracy theory you want to make dude, 99.9% of the populace are going to see it as an unprovoked attack on peaceful protestors.
It doesn't really matter what actually happened, what matters is how it will be seen.
>>
>>137122587
i dont want to be seen as a terrorist though.
>>
>>137123237
Too bad then, sorry man.
>>
>>137122890
>antifa
>peaceful

Currently the story from Police in Charlottesville is that he was frightened when the "peaceful protestors" started assaulting his vehicle. That's the cops saying this, and reporters (who were also violently attacked by "peaceful protestors" aka antifa)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.