[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone traveling any distance to see the eclipse? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Is anyone traveling any distance to see the eclipse? I'm driving about 500 miles myself.
>>
File: 1486489962913.jpg (126KB, 640x902px)
1486489962913.jpg
126KB, 640x902px
>>137103689
Dont have to.
Fate led me here.
>>
>>137103689

No thank you, I will be praying in my own home with my wife and our children.

Pro tip if you are a christian get right with Yahweh because the rapture happens before the tribulation or (((eclipse))).

John 3:16
>>
>>137104320
exodus is the rapture of true choosen people
>>
>>137104320
The rapture is heresy that was made up in the 1800s by a Scottish faggot.

>>137104068
Where? I'm heading to central Missouri myself.
>>
>>137105035
Liberty SC
>>
>>137103689
It's like 97 percent where I live, I'm not going anywhere.

Gonna make a sacrifice to Odin.
>>
>>137105228
Nice. Good luck with the weather.

>>137105347
I have never been in an eclipse, but I've heard that the experience of totality is different from even 99% coverage. You still can't look at the sun without eye protection, even at 97%.

You're so close, why not drive a few miles and see it for real?
>>
>>137104320
>Pro tip if you are a christian get right with Yahweh

Yahweh is the god of the jewish religion which is not compatible with christianity....
>>
>>137105658
Thanks, I have friends coming in so I hope it clears up. been raining for 3 days now.
I really excited for it both esoterically and physically.
>>
File: yahweh.jpg (69KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
yahweh.jpg
69KB, 736x736px
>>137104320
>The end comes like a thief in the night
>Thieves can be predicted centuries in advance

>>137105716
A jew would never even speak God's name, pic related is the Helsinki Cathedral
>>
>>137103689
Were gonna drive up to east Tennessee or west North Cackalacky. Wanna see it from the mountains.
>>
>>137106514
>A jew would never even speak God's name, pic related is the Helsinki Cathedral

Nothing in the Torah prohibits a person from pronouncing the Name of God. Indeed, it is evident from scripture that God's Name was pronounced routinely. Many common Hebrew names contain "Yah" or "Yahu," part of God's four-letter Name. The Name was pronounced as part of daily services in the Temple.

The Mishnah confirms that there was no prohibition against pronouncing The Name in ancient times. In fact, the Mishnah recommends using God's Name as a routine greeting to a fellow Jew. Berakhot 9:5. However, by the time of the Talmud, it was the custom to use substitute Names for God.

Jews don't even follow the jewish religion. YHVH is the demiurge / satan and the "chosen people" who delve further into their religion realize that they are truly the synagogue of satan.

Anyone who tries to rationalize evil is a piece of shit who needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.