[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I support the intent of what's going on but looking at it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: pic related.png (338KB, 607x756px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.png
338KB, 607x756px
I support the intent of what's going on but looking at it black and white isn't going to help a damn thing. A majority of people are somewhere in the center of the scale. Contrary to what you might think, most normies aren't full on leftist commies, nor are they outright nazis. They've been brainwashed into thinking nazi = worst insult imaginable. We don't need to give a fuck what the media thinks, but going full 88 isn't going to win over many people who aren't already on board.
>>
>>137101973

People are just starting to wake up to the media lying to them. The media starting calling us nazis, but normies saw nothing more than reasonable people protesting peacefully, and getting attacked simply for their beliefs. It flew in the face of the lies they were being told by the MSM, and its destroying the MSM. When you go to a rally and start saluting and carrying around swastikas and wearing shirts with Hitler quotes and shit like a sperg, its going to do nothing but validate the MSM and give them a chance to say "see? I told you so" to the normies. Then they start to regain control of the narrative just like they're doing right now, and eventually if it happens enough then the Right is finished. Any momentum we have built will be gone.
>>
>>137102026

If you're full on 14/88, gas the kikes, race war now, well then hey, great. You can fully believe that. But if you want to win, you have to fucking hide your power level. All of the bullshit that's been pushed since the 60s is going to take more time than this to be fixed. If today wasn't a Soros op (which I fully suspect and believe), this whole thing was supposed to be about uniting a ton of factions of the Right against a common enemy. Make it us versus them, don't try to use it as an opportunity to push one specific ideology, at least not yet. There will be plenty of time for that after the left has been suppressed.

tl;dr: If you're 88, drop that shit for now, and when the time is write introduce it slowly. That is a big redpill to swallow, and normies aren't going to take it that quickly or easily.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.