[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black people get a space to destroy Anarchists get a space to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Black people get a space to destroy
Anarchists get a space to destroy
Communists get a space to destroy
White people don't even get a space to speak.

This is what happens when you advocate for the interests of white people, you get attacked by the state that is run by alien hostiles.Your enemies want you dead, they want your children and other family members dead. All you have are your white brothers and sisters, but that is all you need.

Remember this white man.
>>
Exactly every article is just harping on white supremacy but BLM literally destroys their own town for days and the woman's march had a lot of just straight man hating.

If this is white supremacy than the woman's march was female supremacy and every blm meeting is black supremacy. Except those second two dont really exist right?
>>
Because the whole goddamn multicultural utopian dream hinges on white people not questioning it.

It all falls apart if whites doesn't just go along peaceful. Dindu crimes and riots doesn't matter, mexican crimes doesn't matter, asian moving in and buying up all the houses, does not matter. As long as white people just except it.

But when you don't, then it all falls apart.
>>
File: 2453254.png (323KB, 773x500px) Image search: [Google]
2453254.png
323KB, 773x500px
>>137101242
SHUT UP AND DIE WHITEY
>>
I don't even really identify with you LARPing Nazi wanabe cunts, but the more I feel pushed and cornered, the more I want to shave my head and join the ranks with my head held high.

The storm is coming.
>>
BLM rioted, looted and destroyed for two weeks before the national guard was called in. White nationalists hold a rally with a permit and they send in the national guard after two hours. This has been a depressing afternoon.
>>
>>137101242
HE A GUD BOI
HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
This was an absolute clear violation of their 1st and 9th amendment constitutional rights because they are white males.

And it was violated by state sanctioned and sponsored violence.

Induced by state sanctioned and sponsored anti white Hollywood propaganda.

White men live in an apartheid state without rights.
>>
>>137103329
That's exactly what's happening on a massive scale. The left tries to maintain their victimhood status, but they aren't the ones being pushed into a corner. Any group will fight back when their back is against the wall.
>>
>>137101242
What I found out in the Berkeley protests is that when you apply for the license to hold the protest you could say that you want the police to make a political arrest, even though no crime was committed to bring more attention to your cause. I bet this is what is happening here. Refute this.
BROTIP: CANT
>>
File: alt-right.jpg (23KB, 434x428px)
alt-right.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>137101242
Watch this

White people get a space to destroy
Police get a space to destroy
Republicans get a space to destroy
Black people don't even get a space to speak.

This is what happens when you advocate for the interests of black people, you get attacked by the state that is run by alien hostiles.Your enemies want you dead, they want your children and other family members dead. All you have are your black brothers and sisters, but that is all you need.

Remember this black man.

>kek
Congratulations, by changing around a few words, I've made your whiny faggoty post into a whiny faggoty BLM post. You guys should be real proud of the way you're conducting yourselves here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.