[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the difference between you guys and antifa. Antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Here's the difference between you guys and antifa. Antifa are organized, you guys are not. If you want to start winning wars you better know a thing or two about war tactics. If you're not willing to be equally as violent as the antifa then don't bother trying to fight them because they do not use dialogue to settle problems. If you want to win you actually have to want to win and not be scared of the repercussions.
>>
>>137097179
>anarchist movement
>organized

even if it was true, that would be literal death of antifa
>>
File: 1502050594442.png (101KB, 259x219px) Image search: [Google]
1502050594442.png
101KB, 259x219px
>>137097179
>antifa are organized
they are just a bunch of retarded children, leaf.
also sage this
>>
The difference is that antifa uses heroin and amphetamines for motivation and lsd for spiritual insight while alt right retards are straight edge degenerate virgins.
>>
Also you act like apes just like your enemies, if you want to earn people's respect you need to be composed and articulate.
>>
>>137097179
>If you want to start winning
Uhh.... FUCKING LOL

>Go commit acts of violence anon. trust me guize
SAGE ALL BUTTHURT LEFTIST CIA THREADS

DRAIN THE SWAMP
>>
>>137097179
>antifa organized

yea on the fucking internet.... you can literally google their plans.
>>
>>137098065
Yes I am cia because I'm giving you advice that will prevent you from getting your asses beat. You clearly had the numbers to stand your ground but you didn't have the balls to actually confront the enemy and defend yourselves.
>>
>>137097672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGxi3MF9Wo
>>
Top tier antifa operatives use PCP to raise hell and kill enemies on the field. It allows them to cause massive destruction while having the strength of a gorilla without feeling any pain. They also have bonds between men that go further than friendship- they have been inside each other, for the better.
>>
>>137098644
I bet Carl is at that March punching your friends while you're on the computer.
>>
>>137099141
i bet carl is jacking off to trannies like you are right now faggot.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170812-125843.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170812-125843.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
And we're better at finding out who you are. Can't wait to spit more of you lot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.