[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump supporter here. What's wrong with vice? People always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: vice-logo-nw-1170x350.jpg (34KB, 1170x350px) Image search: [Google]
vice-logo-nw-1170x350.jpg
34KB, 1170x350px
Trump supporter here.

What's wrong with vice? People always off it as a liberal peice of shit like CNN.

But I watch thier videos on YouTube and it's really fascinating shit. Reporters going to Columbia to see how cocaine is there, going to that plane wreckage that was shot down by a SAM a few years ago in Ukraine, documenting underground bare knuckle fighting, etc.

So I'm lost here... What exactly is shitty about vice? They seem pretty fine to me.
>>
Vice News was pretty good before HBO bought them out
>>
>>137091015
Vice was top tier reporting until they got Jewed. Like always.
>>
>>137091015

Trump supporter here

Vice is our greatest ally, the only people on here with anything to say that might besmirch its name are unamerican crypto fascist shills.
>>
>>137091015
Vice used to be the edgy home of ironic racism and dirty hipster sex. Now it's just some hybrid of the Atlantic and Jezebel. Like it just sucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 336x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 336x250px
>>137091607

Shill detected
>>
Theyve gone pretty hard on the gender fluid, sex positive, drug abusing side these days

They used to be pretty good but now they just look like a R rated version of Buzzfeed
>>
Tired shock bullshit aimes at edgy teens from homosexual drama whores.
Famous for shafting their journalists.
Long since "leveraged their brand" into "native advertising".
Zero journalistic or editorial integrity.

It's a couple of faggots who know what appeals to 13 year old boys and the girls trying to get noticed by them. Also we know you're that unpaid intern who's been spamming the catalog with articles looking for feedback. Find a real job.
>>
>>137091015
Vice was good until about 3 or 4 years ago.
>>
>>137091015
Vice is arguably one of the most Liberally bias sources of information.
> I wish it wasn't
>>
>>137091015
To add: "The Vice Guide to North Korea" and "The Vice Guide to Liberia" are both pretty pillish. Also they were the first network I remember talking about Al Quida moving into Libya. And those were pretty late in the game too. I never got much of a political bias from them because they seemed to disaffected to care about putting their stories in "larger contexts" or fitting a narrative.
>>
>>137091015
Old Vice != nuVice
>>
>>137092197
Who's got that screencap where they say archiving their old posts before they can edit them or take them down is an alt right conspiracy hahaha
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.