[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I thought this Nazi white supremacist stuff was just larping??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pepep.png (47KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
pepep.png
47KB, 240x232px
Guys, I thought this Nazi white supremacist stuff was just larping??

Are you guys seriously worshipping a failed white supremacist and a guy on Twitter that's constantly begging for donations??
>>
>>137090270
Nobody likes you or wants you around.
>>
Don't give people on this site too much credit.
They'll tell you being gay is wrong while defending bestiality and pedophilia in the same sentence.
>>
>>137090477
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>137090270
>Guys, I thought this Nazi white supremacist stuff was just larping??
It mostly is.
But there are real nazis too.
>>
>>137090650
That's /b/ fella.
Don't you have some dicks to rate?
>>
>>137090808
Do they not realize this type of shit hurts Trump's chances for 2020?

Are they that fucking daft.
>>
>>137090270
Sage this shill
>>
>>137091011
Why aren't you out in Charlottesville, larping faggot?
>>
File: IMG_0388.jpg (33KB, 1024x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.jpg
33KB, 1024x444px
>>137090270
>>
>>137090270
What did any of you idiots think this little rally would accomplish

You realize 95% of normies hate Nazis
>>
>>137090951
Maybe. Or not.
They were going to call Trump and his supporters nazis no matter what. They were going to find fringe groups of white supremacists or neo-nazis that support him and associate them him anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
This was not avoidable. The truth is, the current situation in the US is similar to the situation in Europe before the world wars. There was a lot of international laissez-faire back then too. Globalism is nothing new. Eventually it comes back to enslave your own people.
Anyway, by giving people *real* nazis (which the majority of Trump supports do not support), you can sort of deflect the association and reduce it to this smaller group. The republicans have their extremlists (nazis) and the democrats have theirs (SJWs/BLMs).
And the whole thing turns into a surreal theater where people aren't certain what is serious and what is not. They get desensitized to propaganda. They might start caring about things that actually matter. Like the economy and the future of our culture.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.