[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

living in Urban areas is bad for your mental and psychical health.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: farm.jpg (264KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
farm.jpg
264KB, 640x432px
living in Urban areas is bad for your mental and psychical health. people are more friendly and happy when they live in a rural area.
>>
Looks comfy. Cityfag here, always wondered what it would be like to just live out in the country, as long as I had a solid internet connection. What's the hardest part, manual labor?
>>
>>137087680
Blatant lies hillbillies tell themselves. I've lived in both big cities and the country/small towns. Rural ""people"" are fucking cunts from hell: selfish, stupid, small-minded, quick to anger, all the shitty character flaws you could imagine. City people are the opposite: friendly, helpful, compassionate, etc. I have never felt unsafe in a city. I feel like I'm going to get shot on an almost daily basis in the shit small town I live in that's nearly 100% white. The only reason I don't live in a city right now is because I feel a need to be close to nature (which rural hicks just love to destroy).
>>
>>137087680
t. rural and suburban retard
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>137087680

This is true. Also places where less people are living are good places for Bunkers and things of that nature.

Even the Buildings in Cities are designed(CIA/Globalist project & building design relates to Energy(Positive,Negative, Neutral, Flow)) to impact the people living in/near them.

[KB Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Social Engineering, "City Syndrome"(Behavior & intelligence changes) & Virtue Signalling is very common in Cities. The DNC also exploits Cities for Voter Fraud operations.
>>
>>137088136
Hey i have tried being gay and straight and i gotta say gay is much better straight is bad so be gay
>>
>>137087680
Small towns have a bigger sense of the community than the people in the city.
Hence the reason why they're generally more hostile to foreigners. City folks develop the 1 drop by the sea mentality, leading them to be apathetic to their "community" to the point where anyone can be part of that individualist community.

I also lived in both and though there are down sides in small towns like the gossips(though it's a good thing, you have to behave like the group or you'll be frowned upon) people from the cities are still the biggest sissies.
>>
>>137088136
Oh and once again the amerifat burger speaking non sense.
My surprise.
>>
>>137087680
Agreed but most can't afford it.
>>
>>137088136
>I have never felt uncomfortable in a city
This asshat lives in the suburbs.
10 bucks says your bitch ass won't survive ten minutes on the south side of shitcago.
>>
>>137087680
>What's the hardest part, manual labor?

the hardest part is not being anonymous, they say you can't pic your parents? well the same goes for your townfolk
>>
>>137087680
You mean its majority white, fag
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.