[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Incredible video shows the moment abandoned baby with he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1502510265163.jpg (152KB, 634x520px) Image search: [Google]
1502510265163.jpg
152KB, 634x520px
>Incredible video shows the moment abandoned baby with her umbilical cord still attached was found after being dumped in the bushes by her mother who hadn't told anyone she was pregnant
>A baby was found in bushes at Cypress Creek apartments in Houston, Texas
>A resident found her covered in ants and debris lying in a flower bed at 5am
>The man captured the disturbing moment on film as the baby lay crying
>Police followed a trail of blood to an apartment at the complex where the girl's 21-year-old mother was inside - named locally as Sidney Woytasczyk
>She was taken into custody and but has not yet been charged with any crime
>The baby girl was taken to a hospital to be checked but is in a good condition
>Deandre Skillern came forward as the father when he appeared in court today
>He claims he had no idea Woytasczyk was pregnant, and neither did her mother Tina Woytasczyk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4783324/Video-shows-rescuer-spot-save-abandoned-baby.html

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.