[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are north Arabian catholic christians with pale skin and black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

are north Arabian catholic christians with pale skin and black hair allowed in the (((alt-right))) NatSoc movement? We also hate jews, islamists, lgbt, cultural marxism and degeneracy, all my relatives in the US I know voted for Drumpf, and the stuff they say about jews, african americans, and muslims in private would make /pol/ seem tame.

I wanna join the washington protests and bring along my Assad flag.
>>
No Catholics are allowed...

Anyone who believes the Bible should read it.
>>
(Brown people are fine)
>>
>>137082545
but I don't believe in the jewbooks of the old testament that much (except in the ones that say God will punish the Jews), I only really follow the gospels.

The only real reason I adhere to the Catholic church is because I believe without a strict moral authority, people will go degenerate. We are already seeing it with rampant divorce and fatherless children filling the streets, drug culture, etc.

90% of people are like children, they don't deserve freedom, they need to be told what to do and kept in line by an authoritative power. The Catholic Church is the only force capable of representing that power, since the protestant churches have gone full marxist.

Even now the Catholic church is under attack from all angles, the jews and freemasons are trying to erode it by painting it as homophobic and archaic.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.