[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i think im leaving the alt right. after seeing those images of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: kk.jpg (11KB, 251x242px)
kk.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
i think im leaving the alt right. after seeing those images of our men nazi saluting at last nights rally i dont know if i can be apart of this movement anymore.
>>
sage, report, and hide all /b/-tier threads
>>
>>137077006
grow up
>>
>stupid kek flag
I hope you're not shitposting, but I agree with you, OP. The 'alt-right' movement has become a cringeworthy memespouting circlejerk, who are now becoming just as bad and extremist as those on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

The alt-right is, and always has been, controlled opposition. I'm glad you finally woke up.
>>
>>137077208
be more subtle next time, dumbfuck
>>
>>137076822
same
>>
>>137076822
Ya'll fucking played yourselves. That Charlottesville shit is pathetic.
>>
File: 1493616971439.jpg (113KB, 749x830px) Image search: [Google]
1493616971439.jpg
113KB, 749x830px
>>137076822
ummm.....
>>
>>137076822
You were never with us.
>>
>>137076822
Fucking pussy
>>
>>137076822
Get.
>>
>>137077512
>there is no upgrade
>white bitches jump on black dick whenever they can
pick one
>>
Antifa will welcome you with open Arms bruh
>>
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
>>
You are either a shill, troll, or a coward. If this is a real thread (yeah right) then fight the creepy elements in the right. Make sure that those fighting the progressive scum do not swing to the devilish far nazi right. Remember the nazis were buying into the same evil parts of continental philosophy as the commies. We need to get our culture back. We need to crush the progressives. We need all people against the fucking globalists to fight along with us. If we do this, then we have the moral high ground and nothing can stop us.

Honestly though if this is a real thread, then maybe it would be best if you left and joined the leftists. The flaky bullshit you are spouting is why we are in this mess.
>>
>>137076822
Good. Weakness is a hinderance.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.