[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After he gets impeached, can we expect him to re-peach his skin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

After he gets impeached, can we expect him to re-peach his skin and hair again?

And when exactly did he stop being all girly about his appearance? Did he finally realize he can't actually turn his skin into gold?
>>
>>137072215
Norko slide thread
>>
>>137072215
You're comments are racist.
>>
>cant make fun of his politics
>make fun of his appearance
>>
>>137072312
i'm a newfag and i have no idea what those words mean
>>
>>137072458
no, "girly" is sexist, not racist, so clearly you're undercover pepe and stop harassing me
>>
>>137072472
>cant make fun of his politics
>if he ain't got any politics
>cant make fun of his policies
>if he can't get any policies through

PS-
>everybody's laughing at his politics
>>
>>137072768
heres your last (you)
>>
>>137072847
>can't tolerate any minute criticism of Trump, right down to his ever-weird hair and skin
>accuses left of needing safe spaces
>>
>>137072215
mainstream media colorized their footage to make him look stupid. Yeah, they're that petty. And yeah, you're such a sheep.
>>
>>137073655
Stop saying INPEACH TRUMP IMPEACH TRUMP. What has he done?
Sage
>>
>>137073752
You mean he had his own producers colorize him to make him look stupid on his own show? They were colorizing him in the 70's and 80's?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.