[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your view on the psychedelics? I mostly hear it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16

File: 1486400630785.jpg (96KB, 494x495px) Image search: [Google]
1486400630785.jpg
96KB, 494x495px
What is your view on the psychedelics?

I mostly hear it's all degenerate and shit on here but some people find it highly inspiring
>>
File: 1470831831667.jpg (81KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
1470831831667.jpg
81KB, 533x399px
>>
File: indra's net.jpg (331KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
indra's net.jpg
331KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: lsd.jpg (476KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
476KB, 500x500px
>>
Mushrooms cured my atheism. As long as you don't abuse them they're beneficial.
>>
Psychedelic drugs can be used as a tool for consciousness.

The things people see, hear and learn whilst on them can significantly improve quality of life as the effects can be so profound and meaningful that the individual has no choice but to constantly remember what it was they experienced.

For me? They changed my life, completely. I couldn't be more grateful to be honest, I count each second I'm alive as a blessing and am working towards building my greatest version. Thanks DMT and psilocybin :^)
>>
>>137071256
They make the vast ocean of infinite random potential of your subconscious vividly conscious. To a cynic, they show you a very pretty 8 hour long rorschach blot, to the earnest they show you God.
>>
In order to extract anything useful at all from psychedelics you have to prepare to take them in a higly ritualized setting and with due preparation, like conserving sexual energy, no smoking, drinking, etc etc.

othersise you're just a fag looking to trip
>>
I don't know if I'd ever want to go back to thinking how I did before lsd and dmt, I was ignorant about so many things but that ignorance is bliss as they say.
>>
It gives you perspective, but it's up to you how you proceed. Nothing will magically happen. It's also possible to get that insight without psychadelics but our human minds are limited so it's sort of a shortcut.
>>
>degenerate

only someone who's never done them or had a bad experience would say that

i wish i could do mdma for the first time again
>>
File: as above, so below.jpg (121KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
as above, so below.jpg
121KB, 1000x750px
There have been about a billion threads about psychedelics on /pol/. Search an archive or something. Everything that can be said about them has been argued into oblivion already.

Here's my take: a strong trip just removes the filter between the subject and the object. Normally, when you perceive a tree and hold the idea of a tree in your mind, there is a "border" around the tree that separates it from your ego. A strong trip removes the border. When the tree enters your mind, there is no "me-perceiving-the-tree," there is just tree. But shit can get really crazy because you can hold non-physical things in your mind. You can think about math or art or religion, and again, there is "just math," "just art," "just god." When you reflect on this sort of experience later, it feels as though you "merged" with the concept, that you became a tree, that you became god. And maybe, in an abstract sense, you did. In any case, it doesn't matter much to argue about what DID happen; all the matters is what the experiencer BELIEVES happened. Their belief is what dictates how the experience shapes the rest of their life.
>>
Also

Enetheogens>Psychedelics. Daily reminder that genuine LSD 25 hasn't been synthesided in any meaningful quanitity since the eraly 90's and all this time you degenerates have been burning your brain with Shulgin's shit and god knows what else.
>>
>>137073045
Take a hit of DMT and tell me what has been "argued" about the experience. We understand nothing about it.
>>
File: light from the beginning of time.jpg (307KB, 1280x794px) Image search: [Google]
light from the beginning of time.jpg
307KB, 1280x794px
>>137073442
And how do you propose we gain a better understanding? We've had decades to try and fit the psychedelic experience into words and it's never been done successfully. What makes you think anything is going to change about that? Is some genius gonna trip this year and finally articulate it properly?

Even the argument about whether these experiences can be discussed at all has been had hundreds of times.
>>
>>137071256
Pretty much what the image in the op says, they are essential to the human experience
>>
>>137073913
>it has never been done successfully
Wew, you truly are bluepilled all the old world religions advocate for psychedelics
>>
>>137073983
How is the psychedelic culture in India? People regularly take them?

Once I recited a hymn to the Sun from Rigveda on lsd. It was one of the most profound and beautiful trips I ever had. I will never forget the fucking swastika clouds descending into the sea with the sunset...

I must say old Indian aesthetics come very close to the imagery I get on psychedelics.
>>
>>137074419
Pot grows every and is smoked by a substantial population, the harder psychedelic are mostly consumed by either the rishi or students like me. Psychedelics opened me to my religion, it became much more relatable
>>
>>137074297
those statements do not contradict each other.
Religious dogma has never adequately described the religious experience either.
Words alone can't even describe the experience of eating an apple. But that isn't an issue because it's easy for other people to relate to that experience. If they haven't eaten an apple themselves, they've at least eaten SOMETHING, so they can get a vague idea of what it's like to eat an apple. But if you haven't had a religious/psychedelic experience, nothing else comes close. There aren't any accessible analogues. That's why it's so difficult to communicate.
>>
>>137071256
>a mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions
Sounds like a rather abstract way of describing brain damage.
>>
>>137074886
>words alone cannot communicate
That why it's an essential human experience
>>
I have never tried them nor do I plan on trying them any time soon.
>>
>>137071256
Take them rarely, in large doses, with intent, in a comfortable setting.
>>
>>137074726
>Pot grows every and is smoked by a substantial population
I think pot comes nowhere near the depths the psychedelics can offer you. Tried it, hash was extremely good meditation enhancer. But overall it lacks the "teaching" component.

>Psychedelics opened me to my religion, it became much more relatable
It boggles my mind how come the imagery is so close to Indian. I was never into hippie shit, they are known for being indiaboos. I started to learn Sanskrit seven years ago, when I was reading the hymns it spoke to me in a different language than other old traditions. Then I got this set of dreams and visions really close to indic imagery.
>>
File: 1433397955383.jpg (12KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
1433397955383.jpg
12KB, 255x199px
psychedelics melt away the illusory programming that constitute the simulated human reality. by building spheres of culture and technology around our physical bodies,we have forgotten how much of our brains' development is facilitated by the external environment. Having programmed ourselves in this way, we stress novelty and progress, both of which necessitate knowledge of the past and deeply nuanced mastery of the three spatial dimensions. As we peer more deeply into the abyss of infinite nuance, we are confronted by the contradictions inherent at the quantum level intention. An electron could be anywhere, after all, but is it everywhere or nowhere at once?

Enter relativity: the more complex organisms become, the longer it takes for electrons, atoms, whole systems to interact. There are more moving pieces involved.

>our experience of linear time is the simulation of all interactions that have created the present moment (including your cognition) sequenced by your brain to allow you to understand them

All things are happening at once, always will happen at once, and always have happened at once.

psychedelics are awesome man
>>
>>137071256
>I mostly hear it's all degenerate and shit on here but some people find it highly inspiring
its all set and setting (as the old adage goes).
they are keys to doors youve never opened, they literally open up portions of your mind you never use, and connect the various hemispheres of your brain in new and exciting ways. unfortunately, its this effect, that gives the "high" the feeling of childlike wonder while looking at the world in a new and exciting way. idiots who are simply looking for a high out of it take it for this, and for this alone. this is not its primary function. although its primary function is definitely up for debate. some say its useful for deprogramming (theyre right), some say they are useful for getting over trauma (also right), and some say they are useful for reanalyzing aspects of ones own psychology (again, right).

they are powerful chemicals no doubt, but the primary modifier that causes the difference of experience between people is the fact that it is dependent on your own brain and its chemistry. if you are a complete dolt, it will just make you act a fool for a while. on the other hand, ive seen extremely intelligent people just get glued to their chairs. this isnt because they arent tripping. its because they have a much more complex brain with more connections to begin with. as such, they are experiencing a much more intense trip mentally. in my opinion, this is the most important aspect to cultivate while tripping. the mental aspect. it is the most healing property, and the most useful for self improvement.

as i said, they are keys to new places. not everyone who receives a key will want to explore whats on the other side of the door. i recommend that if you are going to take this stuff, dont be afraid to explore. dont be afraid of letting go of your self control for 8-12 hours. dont think about it happening, just let it. and take it amongst friends who you love, and in a place far away from law enforcement.
>>
>>137075297
Nice post.

10/10 advice
>>
>>137075977
cont...
dont believe the propaganda about taking it, and never coming back. this is only a problem when you take mammoth doses and are unprepared or have a history of onset schizophrenia in your family. if you are worried about that, wait until your mid 20s to take it (most onset schizophrenics develop in their late teens, early 20s). and for gods sake, dont use it frequently. sure, some people can get away with it, but taking it frequently:
1) ruins the magic of it, as you do get tolerance and
2) makes it very hard to keep up with the day to day in the normalsphere

so clear your schedule, find some friends, find a beautiful place in the woods, bring food and lots of water, find some high quality acid or mushrooms (only buy from people you trust, not festival kids you dont even know) and relax, and let yourself trip balls. dont force the trip one way or another, and dont do it if you have to stay inside (i get claustrophobic even in normal sized rooms, shit just makes me wanna be innawoods). just relax and let it happen, and no matter what dont forget that this is only temporary. even in the case of a bad trip, or bad acid, you will be normal tomorrow. most times bad trips are a result of some deep repressed trauma, and as terrifying as they can sometimes be, generally you will be better at confronting the problem once you sober up. shit is powerful, but also helpful.

so yeah, have fun OP. dont be scared. surround yourself with good folks, and cut loose for a while. its a special thing, so dont overdo it (in frequency OR dosage). its not like drinking where youre cooler for drinking twelve beers.

also as a sidenote: stay away from research chemicals. they are weird and by their very nature, untested. dont guinea pig yourself
>>
Used by seers and wise men throughout the ages to gain mystical experiences and knowledge of the spirit world. Only considered "degenerate" by mundane people who have never taken them and support Orwellian levels of human rights control.
>>
>>137073045
one of the most interesting and insightful posts i have ever read. thanks anon.
>>
>>137075594
Well you can experience the level of madness Lsd offers with edibles and the right setting and the indic imagery Isn't a coincidence they were literally Trippin on soma all the time
>>
>>137075599
addendum:
the elites, stemming from ancient history, have sought to enslave humanity to its past, effectively harnessing the human life force for the propagation of novelty. This culture IS the matrix. The burden of repaying the wrongs of your predecessors, following in the footsteps of one's lineage, building and continuing the missions of your fathers; THIS IS THE SIMULATION that keeps humans from returning to the eternal state of nature--nothing left behind, everything recycled, infinite experience of life, death, and rebirth all at once.
>>
File: IMG_0576.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
i was watching a documentary "Everything is a Rich Man's Trick" and stopped watching when they started talking about the multiple shooters theory.

Then I play some Dark Souls and man was that made an already trippy game even trippier. started seeing rainbows where they're usually weren't.

i got nothing profound from the experience, tho, except that everything is indeed a rich man's trick.
>>
>diagnosed with schizophrenia
>told i would be living in a hospital by the age of 26

"fuck it, why not just kill myself with drugs"

>ate shrooms, acid, 25i, a ton of other research chemicals
>lose my mind entirely
>can barely function
>drink mescaline
"wow, i feel fine"
>smoke DMT
>meet my voices
"wow, so this is all in my head huh?
>voices confirm I'm a little bitch and they have been messing with me

Been a year with no voices or breaks.
>>
>>137071256
I used to be a complete degenerate always taking drugs/drinking didn't care about the future until I tried them, now I'm /fit/ have my priorities in order and have found my purpose in life now.
>>
>>137072362
>never felt the wave of the cosmos culminating in the single action of taking a breath
>never seen the ultimate cascade of energy winding together and falling apart in the complex shapes we call life
>never realizing we were formed from the universe, are a part of the universe, and will give ourselves back to the universe when our bodies fail us

I shggydggy
>>
I think I have Schizo tendencies so I avoid that kinda shit like the plague. Smoked pot in high school and it triggered some genetics in me to start hearing voices and have extreme cases of psychosis for months after smoking.
>>
>>137071256
>A fast and whole light beam brokes in to pieces of degenerate light waves just for the amusement of others to see, but in fact he as become unstable and cripple from his former glory.
>He will never be the same.
>A good thing.
>>
>>137071256
Not gonna lie here.
I have a lot of ketamine experience
At low doses you feel drunk but you movements are not as fucked up as while being drunk. At these doses i feel like i am standing a feet back, like i am a spectator in my head but i am still in control. I feel.smaller than i actually am, it's like my center of gravity is moved to a lower place. Sometimes i question if i have knees at all.
Do you know that feeling when drunk when you want to move but movement is so tiresome and you dont want to make an effort? It's the same on k with the difference that it is just psychological but you can actually do everything without much effort.

If you increase the dose you get the first effects of depersonalisation. I start looking at my hands,they feel and look like different, as if they were not part of me. I still know that it's not the case but you start losing connection to reality in general. Your surroundings seem strange, you start perceiving everything differently.

If you keep increasing the dose you'll get to the hypnotic effects (in the medical sense, sleep induction) you close your eyes and drift away into a completely different world. From the outside it seems you're asleep but your mind is on a journey. K seperates your frontal cortex from the rest of the brain and you feel detached from reality and experience a new kind of existence. I listen to psychedelic music at that point. The only outside stimulation i am capable.of detecting is audio.
I feel like i'm a singular point in a vast empty space through which i'm travelling. Every note, every stroke of a guitar moves you through that space. The experience is amazing and psych. Rock is really just written for that sole.purpose. at higher doses i completely derealize, i dont know who i am, i completely.forget my body. It's just pure existence at that point. I am and that's it. I have no notion of being me, no self awareness, i just am, i exist. This fills.you with an enormous feeling of happiness
>>
>>137076767
i love hearing stories like this. fuck shrinks and psychotherapy.

im glad it worked out for you.
>>
>>137072425
He's right you know...
>>
File: worship.jpg (107KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
worship.jpg
107KB, 612x612px
>>137076190
thanks aussie. I can try to expand a bit more.

This theory also explains why set & setting are important, as well as why things can go wrong despite your best efforts. A good set & setting makes it more likely that your mental state will be populated with interesting and positive thoughts, whereas poor set & setting will cause paranoia and existential dread. Remember, when your trip-brain imagines the possibility of the police barging in and arresting everywhere, it's not a possibility, it's actually happening! But ultimately, you don't have perfect control over what enters your mental state. And once a negative thought enters, it's easy to spiral downwards. In my experience it helps to plan for this in advance. I recall vividly one time I was falling into a bad trip, and consciously pulled myself out by thinking positive thoughts. As long as you can imagine a positive scenario with sufficient fidelity, your trip-brain will experience it as the real deal.

Delusions are also explainable. A delusion occurs when your trip-brain considers alternative axioms. For example, some stimulus might cause the thought "What if I am being spied on by government agents?" Once this possibility enters your mental state, you can either dismiss it or flesh it out. The latter results in a strengthening of the delusion. As you build more thoughts on top of the delusion, its core assumption ("government agents are spying on me") becomes less and less questionable; it becomes a ground truth, as obvious as gravity. Shaking someone out of this sort of delusion is extremely difficult. It's like trying to convert a life-long atheist. So it's best to prevent the delusion from forming in the first place.
>>
File: cybermonk.jpg (43KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
cybermonk.jpg
43KB, 500x688px
>>137078625
Whether the trip is coherent afterwards depends on how linear the thoughts of the person are: if their mental state progresses in a linear manner from (e.g.) a tree to a leaf to photosynthesis, then the experience will be much easier to articulate afterwards. Conversely, if their mental state is constantly jumping between unrelated thoughts, it will be difficult to piece together later. There are obvious analogues to the dreaming state here: dreams are easier to explain when they can be told as stories, i.e. if they proceed in a linear manner.

Lastly, I want to reiterate that it's the INTERPRETATION that matters, not the events themselves. Depending on how you prepare, an event can result in either a positive frame of mind or a negative one. For example, it's common to feel nauseous during the come-up. If you aren't prepared for this, you might think, "shit, I'm going to throw up," and soon your mental state is "just throwing up," so you do. But you can just as easily frame the nausea as "ah, my brain is freaking out a little because my ego is subsiding." And soon your mental state is "just ego loss," and you have a beautiful and ineffable religious experience.
Even more broadly, if you think "psychedelics will show me god," then you will likely see god. If you think "psychedelics will show me funny patterns colors," then you will see funny patterns and colors. They are a tool for making the imagination corporeal.
>>
>>137076767
Isn't schizophrenia incurable? I don't believe you.
>>
>>137076767
they are called jinn in arabic

an easier way to get rid of them is to play this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBbKVDm4Ccc

it works and has saved my life
>>
>>137071352
Hahahaha!
>>
>>137077515
>The only outside stimulation i am capable.of detecting is audio

I should specify this a bit. Usually when i start drifting off towards singularity i see a lot of strange colours and abstract images and flashes before my eyes. I am in a hypnotic state at that point and oir trippong room only has a small light so it's just your brain making you see all that. You can even shape the lights and flashes into anything you want. But at higher doses when you lose yourself you cant really control it anymore. Mostly i just see a kind of bright yellow/red-ish tunnel through which i am.moved by the music i am listening to.

Never really had a bad trip. Only once when i got to.my friend's place after a really shitty day at work where a patient of mine died in a rather messed up way and i was feeling bad, sad and a bit angry. We did our "usual" routine and when i was far gone, the lights assembled in a humanoid form, like a dark red shadow which was staring at me rather menacingly. It looked like a crossing between the bunny from donnie darko and sauron. I heard it telling me "come to me anon" i got somewhat scared and just " no" and it disappeared. After that i went back to my usual flight through the empty space.
I'm still wondering what my brain was doing when i saw that figure.

So yeah, setting and mood are very important when tripping.
No other bad expierence on k so far
>>
>>137071256
They're the most powerful tools for self evolution. But they can also destroy you. You should be healthy when you do them and always start small and work your way to higher doses. Also do your research.
>>
>>137071256
It depends on the individual, they can be incredibly helpful tools for broadening your perspective, but they don't teach you anything new
>>
>>137079110
Schizophrenia is mainly due to an imbalance of neurotransmitters in your brain. Drugs that alter the way your transmitters/receptors work can cause or allieviate the psychotic symptoms.
The problem about talking "cure" here is that we only call it imbalance bevause in some individuals they differ from the norm. But what is the norm? And is deviating from the norm really an illness or is it just a variation? Modern psychiatry in principle only treats something as an illness if the patient suffers and is a danger to himself or others (i.e. your stereotypical looney who wanta to kill his neighbourg because he is the devil) but probably a lot more people than we think have psychotic symptoms but they get by and may even be enjoying them, no.suffering at all.
>>
>>137071256
>What is your view on the psychedelics?

Criminalizing them was a crime against humanity
>>
>>137073045
Reminds me of the concept of the Heisenberg Cut, which is a legit tool used by quantum physicists to differentiate between observer and observed.

>is the particle detector the observer? no
>is the computer monitor? no
>is the eye ball? no
>is the brain tissue? no
>...
>>
>>137071256
it's good but once you had a trip that made you feel like you understood the universe or something like that, stop using it. Like Alan Watts said:
>if you get the message, hang up the phone
>>
>>137076767
So you were officially diagnosed? On the record? If so, you should really go back and talk to them now. A case study on the benefits of psychadelics would be interesting, and because of laws/ethics it's almost impossible for them to set this up themselves.

Because of self-medication like this, psychiatrists are now starting to dabble with MDMA for treating PTSD. Please anon, go and let them know.
>>
>>137079439
Is this in the Quran?

A huge catalyst was listening to the Quran for hours while tripping in complete darkness. When I came back to I was crying harder than ever in my life, this is pulling that emotion entirely back. wtf.
>>
>>137081706
yeah specific verse for dealing with jinn and energetic protection.

if your having problems its best played on repeat and put incense on near the speakers.
>>
>>137081706
the verses have a cleansing effect so im not surprised.
>>
>>137081446
>case study on the benefits of psychadelics would be interesting, and because of laws/ethics it's almost impossible for them to set this up themselves.
This was the purpose why scientists started to look into psychedelics in the first place. With a treatment perspective in mind. But fucking hippies started to abuse that shit and when the kikes saw that psychs could actually be beneficial and be a threat to their world enslaving schemes because they actually free people, they got banned.

So hippies that become useless bums because they trip all the time and fearful merchants are the reason they all got b&hammered
>>
I caught myself unironically worshiping my cat last night. Now wonder this shit is illegal. Fun stuff though.
>>
>>137081446
I was officially diagnosed, prescribed abilify. started tripping after i ended up homeless and couldn't afford the medication.

I've thought about it because I think it could help others, but I have a huge fear they will just try to get me back on (((their))) drugs.
>>
psychedelics and spirituality fit.
they're fine in that regard.

doing them to get high and be a degenerate..
they're fine in that regard too.
cause they'll getcha...they'll getcha good..
ya filthy degenerate.

i forgot what it's like to be an atheist
after eating too much mushrooms
and sipping too much orange juice one day..

atheism is like level 1-10
in the 100+ level mmo.
>>
>>137081860
Wow, thank you. This answers so many questions i've had for the past year.
>>
>>137080485
>>137079685
>>137077515
Fear and loathing in the hesper Kutsch
>>
>>137083639
Wei wells de et och soss am marienland aushaalen?
Eis regierung ass de läschte brach an säit mer keen stool mei produzeieren ass die eenzech carrière hei deisde mache kanns bei de banken an consultingfirmen. An ech sin einfach ze schlecht am schwanzlutschen fir mer esou e liewen ze gin.
>>
>>137082874
I never lost my atheism after all the trips i had so far.
I see psychedelics as pure means of altering the way your brain works, almost like tuning an instrument. I still dont believe in anything supernatural, it's all the brain. You're brain is you, you are your brain. I just like to run different programs than the factory ones.
Still no space for multiarmed deities, jewish zombies or arab rapists
>>
>>137084996
try expanding your definition of god. Anthropomorphized conceptions are easy to write off; abstract conceptions are not. Pantheism is a good first step for atheists because it's a simple redefinition of terms, and doesn't require any worship or belief in the supernatural. Once you free yourself from the rigidity of strong atheism, it's easier to find a belief system that more closely matches your experiences.
>>
>>137071256

just like pusy
>>
>>137086440
Pretty much this the western definition of God is too rigid and naive
>>
The weak minded will often be forever changed in a negative way, if used recreationally.

In my dozens of high dose trips last summer (the largest dose taken in a single sitting being 3mg) I came to the conclusion that what we perceive in the world around us is just the tip of the (beyond our understanding) iceberg, the realm of infinite energies that has always existed and will continue to always exist.

It is obvious animals can pick up on you when you are tripping. I think they can sense your electromagnetic field has changed and are curious as to what is going on with you. I'll be bombed on acid meditating at a friends and open my eyes to see his lizard chilling on the floor right in front of me staring into my soul, or his cats just sitting there watching me without blinking.

What I learned from it is that a new perspective has never hurt anyone, especially when the experiences you have give you the gift of undeniable proof of the existence of a creator to this seemingly chaotic world.

Our understanding of the complex processes psychedelics causes and their effects on your observable world are as advanced as the ancients believing your neighbor dying of a heart attack was Talos taking revenge for not offering a cows hoof on the solstice.

It is truly a shame that these substances can't have mor funding and research grants given to it. Until then, any discussions on psychedelics are relegated to anecdotal accounts from psychonauts in uncontrolled settings.

I really do think that if these effects were explore mor fully, it would be either a whole new branch of science relating to the effects of our conscious thoughts on the environment, and the relationship between the human brain and the true reality behind this facade of existence.
>>
File: sock.jpg (233KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
sock.jpg
233KB, 600x700px
>>137086903
perhaps. But as JP points out, don't be so quick to say it's naive to anthropomorphize god. The Abrahamic god represents the highest ideal that ancient man could think of: the perfect human, plus a degree of the supernatural. It's totally understandable why they would assign things like intention and consciousness to god.

The religious experience, like the psychedelic experience, is like a higher-dimensional object projected onto 3D space and time. When we try to represent it, the result is only a "shadow" of the real thing, and the shadow looks different to each observer. Each conception of god is a fragment of the whole. Neither the Eastern nor Western variant is complete. But if you integrate them, you may get a little closer to god's fundamental nature.
>>
>>137071256
used them for last couple years, usually a couple times a month just to zone out. if you aint tied them then do.
>>
>>137088388
Abrahamic religion is quite new, jp as most westerns dosent understand eastern religions
>>
>>137086440
What i feel is like being interwoven into everything when i trip. It gives me a sense of being part of one large entity that is life. I view life as a circle, we are made out of atoms and when we die oir atoms will teassemble into something dofferent, first bacteria break use down and then we start anew.
Even with god not being an anthropomorphic thing but rather some larger thing as with pantheism, i still dont believe in it. Some may describe my experiences as "divine" but to me it's still nothing but physiology
>>
>>137074726
IndiaBro from Spain here. Lately, getting hold of pot is becoming difficult in India is what I've heard. Which cities you'd recommend for easy access to psychedelics?
>>
>>137075297
/thread
>>
File: boomboom.jpg (239KB, 725x543px) Image search: [Google]
boomboom.jpg
239KB, 725x543px
The real pieces to the puzzle relate to mind control. That's about as specific as we need to be. If you're determined to know more, you should try them.
>>
>>137084604
>Mfw reading this language
>>
File: Zen.jpg (19KB, 225x346px) Image search: [Google]
Zen.jpg
19KB, 225x346px
It's a dangerous, unstable, and fast technique for showing you divine truth. Some people can't "deal with it" in a healthy way and often give themselves cognitive dissonance or other mental illnesses to pretend that the truth they experienced wasn't real.

Meditation and reading the right literature is a slower and safer way to get this truth.
>>
File: opium.png (872KB, 554x867px) Image search: [Google]
opium.png
872KB, 554x867px
Reading this right now. Very interesting.
>>
>>137071497
>Mushrooms cured my atheism
Are you saying you saw angels? Did you meet God? How did mushrooms cure your atheism?
>>
>>137081706
>>137079439
more info on this stuff please
>>
>>137071497
same
>>
>>137071497
LSD has cured mine
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.