[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was always taught in school that Poles were only innocent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

File: Hunt.jpg (46KB, 345x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hunt.jpg
46KB, 345x500px
I was always taught in school that Poles were only innocent victims of nazism, sovietism and war heroes who alerted the world about the Holocaust, who saved a lot of Jews from death, and who were dying like flies against Wehrmacht with no chance to win, like during Warsaw Uprising for example.

That's why i was always angry when i heard Jews accusing us of antisemitism and participation in the Holocaust in which also millions of catholic Poles died.

But lately i read a book of Jan Grabowski, a prominent Polish-Jewish historian who is currently rewriting our history so it was more compatibile with facts. And i learnt from this book that some Polish peasants especially in Eastern Poland after 1941 sold Jews to Germans, and even organized pogroms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk6mFb4IW9w

God Bless such people like Grabowski who help us to deal also with dark sides of our history. Thanks to them it will be easier for us to build better future with Jews instead of being stuck in the horrible past.
>>
>>137066136
Yes feel guilty goyim. Next topic "why should good polish goyim take immigrants"
>>
File: 13-73-5 (2).jpg (260KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
13-73-5 (2).jpg
260KB, 933x1400px
>>137066569
Stop samefagging
>>
>>137066569

American-Jewish organisations want 65 bln dollar worth property from Poland. If Poland gives them what they want, they will take most of centers of cities and other buildings that they will later rent to Poles, it will be a huge money making machine for them. This time they won't even have to live in these buildings, only hire some people to manage it for them. Thanks to property, you can also get an economical and political power in the country. It is always easier to collect money from a person that feels sorry than from a person that doesn't feel anything.
>>
>>137066785
>American-Jewish organisations want 65 bln dollar worth property from Poland.

Can you give some sources for that?
>>
>>137067019
https://www.money.pl/gospodarka/wiadomosci/artykul/amerykanscy-zydzi-chca-od-polski-zwrotu-230,198,0,1851078.html
>>
>>137067019
What's the general consensus around Poland these days in regards to the Holocaust? Do most Poles believe in the gas chambers, crematoriums and the 6 million figure? I'm not talking about fringe groups, but just the general view of the public in Poland.
>>
>>137067124
If we manage to get trillions dollars of war reparations from Germany, we will share with Jews too :))))
>>
>>137067492
>What's the general consensus around Poland these days in regards to the Holocaust? Do most Poles believe in the gas chambers, crematoriums and the 6 million figure?

Hell yes. Holocaust denial exists mainly in the West, i guess. Here we not only treat it as a dogma, but additionally oblige ourselves to protect the truth about Holocaust forever. Have in mind that our Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum is visited every year by 3 million of people from around the world. We educate them that Holocaust was a real thing. Meanwhile Yad Vashem in Israel is visited by only half million of people annually. Holocaust Museum in Washington by less than one million.
>>
File: death camps.jpg (270KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [Google]
death camps.jpg
270KB, 542x1099px
>>137066136
All Euro's must feel guilty.
>>
>>137066136
>How do you do, fellow Poles?
>>
>>137067681
That's good to know. And yes, Holocaust Denial does seem be more in the West (and even Arab/African countries) than it is in Europe. Do Poles believe that Bolshevism/Judaism was the cause of it like the ones in the West do? Are Jews still viewed negatively their and preferred to not live there by the Poles?
>>
>>137066136
>rewriting our history
they're not even hiding it anymore
>>
>>137068064
>Do Poles believe that Bolshevism/Judaism was the cause of it like the ones in the West do? Are Jews still viewed negatively their and preferred to not live there by the Poles?

Poles never really believed that communism is a global Jewish conspiracy. A lot of Poles were famous bolsheviks too. But we created a term called "żydokomuna" after 1945. That's because most of highest positions in post-war Poland belonged to our Jews who survived Holocaust and also to Jews (in smaller quantities) who were sent to Poland by Stalin as managers. Around 60-70% of all positions in the country belonged to Jews. They were so numerous that this Jewish government tried to punish all Jews who tried to migrate from here to Palestine because they were afraid that they would have to take Poles to government and it could be a bad thing for them.

Even CIA wrote about it in its report that was published few months ago:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP80-00810A004700640006-7.pdf
>>
>>137066136
It was never really about questioning the fact that any polish people committed crimes, but rather about overblowing it and making everything seem that Poles were basically collaborating with Hitler like the French or others
>>
Jews were the executioners of the Polish nation for centuries.
They deserve nothing but a boot.
>>
>>137068389
Thanks for your answers. I was also questioning more about today and how Poles today feel about the Jews, even the ones in your country? Thanks for the pdf, I'll read it now.
>>
>>137067681
>We educate them that Holocaust was a real thing
o czym ty w ogóle pierdolisz?
>>
>>137068675
>I was also questioning more about today and how Poles today feel about the Jews, even the ones in your country?

We don't think much about Jews nowadays. Today those who were Jewish 60 years ago are currently Polish, they have word "Polish" written in their IDs so we don't have any Jews in the country anymore, i guess.

> Thanks for the pdf, I'll read it now.

Not much to read there, only few sentences. Second page was classified for some reasons, which is sad.
>>
>>137068693
No jak o czym. Przecież są przewodnicy w obiekcie, którzy są profesjonalnymi historykami. I oni oprowadzają grupy zwiedzających i opowiadają im o wszystkim
>>
>>137066136
anti-polish propaganda, fuck off shll

also keep in mind that in Poland the punishment for hiding Jews was DEATH
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations#Number_of_awards_by_country
>>
>>137066136
Anyone has the image where an old polak forces a german soldier to shoot an angelic jew ?
Or some bartoszewski adventures, that'd be cool too
>>
File: 1501460458846.jpg (427KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501460458846.jpg
427KB, 800x1000px
>>137066136
>In a country of millions, several people are pieces of shit.

What a shocking, and unexpected truth, polanon.
>>
>>137068847
co to ma wspólnego z uczeniem ludzi o tym, że Holocaust się wydarzył, skoro wszyscy o tym wiedzą i nie potrzebują do tego żadnych przewodników?
>>
File: d25cc38db92e.png (243KB, 1880x1832px) Image search: [Google]
d25cc38db92e.png
243KB, 1880x1832px
>>137069182
>Or some bartoszewski adventures, that'd be cool too
my favourite
>>
>>137066136
Yep that is right goy - you are evil and must take on the sins of the fathers - forever. Give your daughter to Tyrone, give Jews access to your media outlets and open your borders you racist antisemite.

#refugreearewelcomeinpoland
>>
>>137069440
Sram kurwa
>>
>>137066136
>oy vey goyim poland was also a factor in the holohoax
>better bend to the will of the (((EU))) now. It'll fix your past
>>
>>137068918

Prominent Holocaust historian dr Paulsson claims that this number is only 2% of real number of Poles who were helping Jews:

The "infinitesimal percentage" of the Righteous in Poland currently stands at over 6,000, and I estimate on the basis of evidence from all over Europe, as well as my own work with memoirs by Polish Jews, that the number of "Righteous" currently recognized represents about 2% of those who deserve the honour. (I published an article on this in the Journal of Holocaust Education some years ago, when I estimated the proportion at 1%, but the number has grown since then).

If we go at it by estimating how many Jews were in hiding and how many Poles it took to hide one Jew, we arrive at a number in the range of 200,00-300,000, which would mean that the 6,000 represent roughly 2-3% of the total, consistent with the percentages I have given.

Conclusion: the "infinitesimal percentage" of Righteous Poles is about 10-15 times as large as the number of perpetrators.

http://isurvived.org/4Debates/paulsson_supplement.html
>>
>>137069241
W sumie kłamstwo oswięcimskie stało się modne w Internetcie i nie tylko tutaj, ale wszędzie
>>
>>137066136
How many Jews died in the Polish death camps?
>>
>>137066136
I wonder (((whom))) could be behind this post
>>
>>137072234
Not enough.
IIRC before the war there were around 3 million Jews in Poland.
>>
>>137072694
>"Before World War II, a third of Poland's population was composed of ethnic minorities. After the war, however, Poland's minorities were mostly gone, due to the 1945 revision of borders, and the Holocaust."
What would you prefer, no WW2 or Kikes running the country like Germany.
>>
>>137072364
>I wonder (((whom))) could be behind this post

I am not a Jew, though. You must understand that Polish-Jewish dialogue is so hard because it is not based on historical truth. On the one side we have uneducated Polish crowd shouting that they were angels, only helping Jews, billions of them died from nazi hands, and stuff.. On the other side we have an uneducated Jewish crowd shouting that Poles were not better than Germans, that they killed many Jews, that most Poles were indifferent or helping in the Holocaust.

You know, in such situations you realize that the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. I don't feel insulted by this book, because it is really easy for me to imagine that a lot of Poles hated Jews, especially in first half of XX century when antisemitism became very popular in pre-war Poland, especially in 30s, because it was trendy in whole Europe back then. As long as Polish state existed, Jews were safe of course, but when all these Jew-haters found themselves in new reality created by Germans in which selling a Jew to Gestapo was even awarded, a lot of them went for it. A lot of these criminals wanted to have Jewish property as well.

I don't believe in black-white world. As long as we don't find this "golden mean" in interpretation of history, Poles and Jews will be constantly insulting each other on Internet forums. And what for?
>>
>>137072830
Hard to say, before the war we were pretty antisemitic anyway. I'd choose WW2 on Germany's side, as it should have been.
>>
>>137073142
If Poland joined Germany, then the Soviet Union would have guaranteed lost the war. That's a timeline I would have loved to live in.

>>137073107
Why do you care about what Jews think????
>>
>>137073345
>Why do you care about what Jews think????

I care about historical truth, dude.
>>
>>137066136
>a prominent Polish-Jewish historian who is currently rewriting our history so it was more compatibile with facts.
(((facts)))
You're on the wrong board
/pol/ is for redpilled ones
>>
>>137072234
Fuckton, but unfortunatly not all of them.
>>
>>137073392
I'm pretty sure the kikes will thank you when they tear apart your country, just like what they did to Sweden, Germany, France, the US, Canada, the UK, and so many more.
>>
File: 1502238500174.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502238500174.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
>>137066136

Who the fuck gives a flying shit about jews?
They had it comming anyway.
>>
>>137073576
I don't understand how caring about historical truth could be bad for my country.

Besides this process of caring about historical accuracy is taking place also amongst Jewish historians. For example there exists a weird and completely absurd "thesis" amongst uneducated Jewish crowd that Germans built death camps in Poland because they knew that Poles were antisemitic and wouldn't do anything to oppose these death camps.

Thesis is of course idiotic for everyone who knows history and understands that most of these camps were built to imprison and kill mostly ethnical Poles in 1939-1942, up to Wansee Conference. These camps became tools of mass genocide of Jewry in 1942, so when Germans built them in Poland in 1939, they didn't even know how they would use them later. The only thing Germans were doing to Jews in 1939-1942 on territory of occupied Poland was closing them in ghettos ruled by Jewish Councils consisted of Jewish collaborants.

And a lot of Jewish historians take an active part in debunking this idiotic myth just like Deborah Lipstadt, Lucy Dawidowicz, Antony Polonsky and many other Jewish scientists. But this myth still exists in the uneducated Jewish crowd because it is not easy to erase myths based on emotions
>>
>>137067526
>Germany paying reparations
I keep hearing that lately. Is someone over there agitating for it? Maybe you should let that person know that germany does not pay reparations in general (unless you're jewish, of course) and that international law actually supports that. You can ask the greeks how well asking for reparations instead of building a sustainable economy went for them.
>>
File: GermanyYES.jpg (71KB, 743x863px) Image search: [Google]
GermanyYES.jpg
71KB, 743x863px
>>137074275
>Is there some over there agitiating for it?
I'm pretty sure the topic came up when filthy Krauts said that Poland should pay something like 250,000 euros for each Migrant it refuses, to which they responded "Maybe you should pay us for each citizen you murdered in WW2".

Also fuck you, Hans.
>>
>>137074772
Ah yes, that could certainly be why it flared up again. I would advice against doing that, though, otherwise someone might get the idea that paying you reparations would be a good trade for flooding your country with shitskins and as we all know, no amount of money is worth such a terrible fate.

Also, fuck you Piotr.
>>
>>137075194
>Piotr
Not Polish, I just hate Krauts
>paying you reparations would be a good trade for flooding your country with shitskins would

What???What the fuck? They aren't saying that Poland gets paid for taking in refugees, they are saying that Poland should just get paid for what happened in WW2.
>>
>>137066785

Polands going the other way. They are going to ban foreign ownership in media in the next legislative period in the fall.
>>
>>137075551
It takes just one moment of inattention for a spineless weasel of a politician to slip in a "They will pay us trillions in reparations if we temporarily take in a tiny contingent of refugee doctors and engineers" and suddenly your country is doomed.

>Not Polish, I just hate Krauts
Dear goodness me, I actually didn't properly check the flag. I just saw something red and white and assumed I was talking to a polish.

Please consider this my deepest and sincerest apology when I say to you:

Also fuck you, leaf.
>>
>>137074275
>You can ask the greeks how well asking for reparations instead of building a sustainable economy went for them.

First of all, we are not Greek. Our government would have a support of the US administration, and also possibly Great Britain in the lawsuit. The lawsuit would be launched in front of American courts, not European or "international" ones, so if we won the case, the USA would have a lot of ways to force you to pay, as they own your country in a military way. Last but not least: American-Jewish organisations don't want to restitute property in Greece, but they demand giving them 65 bln dollar worth Polish property. Our government announced that it is going to join its lawsuit with American-Jewish lawsuit against Poland, so if we win money from Germany, we share with Jews. So thanks to this we could count on active help of the best Jewish lawyers in the world.

Finally, some SPD representatives already told us that Germany will have to pay Poland probably. For example Bundestag member, SPD member Dietmar Nietan said that Germany never refused its financial obligations for Poles and Jews, and that there can't be ruled out that Germany will have to pay.

https://wpolityce.pl/polityka/352776-posel-spd-o-reparacjach-moze-dojsc-do-sytuacji-ze-niemcy-beda-musieli-zaplacic-ale-mam-w-tej-sprawie-powazne-watpliwosci

Isn't SPD most likely to get political power in Germany after CDU now, btw?
>>
>>137076308
German politicians promising money that they didn't work for to everyone who can ask for it is always going to happen. Telling people "NO" is unpopular and could cost pity votes from braindead liberals. From a point of international law, reparations are not a right. This is in huge part because making someone pay for the damages caused to the enemy you were fighting would make every country subject to that rule, which would mean we would all have to pay for all past conflicts throughout history, which would vastly outpace the money available in the world and collapse the world economy.

Suing Germany in an american court is also useless. Not to mention, the greeks and everybody else could try that as well, but for some reason haven't? What is the USA going to do to Germany? Our economies are so heavily entertwined, if one collapses, the other shortly follows. If they use military action, the NATO falls apart, which is immediately followed by a new german/french/russian/chinese alliance, which would be strong enough to destroy the petro dollar and that would be the end of the USA.

Then again, our government are spineless cowards who don't realize the immense power they hold over other nations and are subsequently easily cowed. Also, Angela Merkel directly works for the (((Warburg))) group.
>>
>>137077912

Comparing Poland to Greece is pointless for all these reasons mentioned above. Greece couldn't count on the American support. Jews don't want Greek property. And finally: destruction and genocide inflicted by Third Reich on Greece is microscopic in comparison with the Armaggeddon that Germans supplied to Poland. Our initial calculation is talking about 5 trillion dollar worth losses. It is 2x more than you pumped into Eastern Germany after 1990 to rise it on a proper civilisational level.
>>
>>137077912
>which would mean we would all have to pay for all past conflicts throughout history

Not necessairly. All lawsuits in front of American courts are treated casually. Besides international and European courts would always defend you. I think that even the UN concluded that countries don't have a right to demand reparations from Germany anymore.

You pay us, we pay Jews, and everybody is happy. Everybody else will be pissed on and ignored.
>>
>>137078195
>>137078473
Again, look up the ruling of the international court in den Haag. If Germany is liable for its wars, so is the USA and the documentation of war crimes has massively increased since WW2. You sue us for a trillion, we sue France for a fantastiliion and the jews sue everyone for gorillions. It would never end.

Of course, if it's jews suing us, we will simply pay. Better than the alternative.
>>
>>137078743
Fuck man, you don't listen to me. The lawsuit is a nuclear option. And it will be launched in front of AMERICAN courts, not fkn international court in Haag. You understand? Anyway, i believe that German government will be wise and pay us after bilateral negotiations, instead of forcing us to going nuclear
>>
>>137078927
And I tell you it is fucking useless to sue us in an american court because the american jurisdiction ends with the american territory, which makes the enitre threat toothless. Even if the american court decides in your favor and the american government then decides to back it up and our politicians decide to back down our highest courts would still tell them to fuck off, which even our politicians cannot overrule.

If you get paid or not is mostly decided by how stupid our government decides to be (and Helmut Kohl has demonstrated how incredibly stupid that actually is) and then only if they can manage to either spin it right or let it fly under the radar, as our puplic is actually pretty damned pissed with the current shit they spent money on. Ironically, paying trillions to Poland, who refuse to take refugees, while we need massive amount of money for refugees, is going to make for a really hard sell. Hence my original warning that the "bilateral negotiations" might end up being a trojan horse.
>>
>>137074175
>I don't understand how caring about historical truth could be bad for my country.
Because it's a "give them a finger they'll take the whole hand" situation.
You give up a little, but their attitude of "poles were worse and germans pls pay holohoax kthbb" will not change.

Muh historical truth only helps their case.
>>
>>137080636
>You give up a little, but their attitude of "poles were worse and germans pls pay holohoax kthbb" will not change.

Who are "they"? Some random Jewish uneducated crowd on internet forums? :)

I am talking about historical discourse led by professionals from both sides, historians and experts, not some amateurs.
>>
>>137080833
>I am talking about historical discourse led by professionals from both sides
Their opinion and research is highly irrelevant in the real world senpai.
Feels > Reels.
>>
>>137081741

Well, culture of reyvach and hagada was always very strong in Jewish nation indeed :)))

But are Poles so much different? They always react super-emotionally on every mention about Poles being cruel to Jews during occupation as if it never happened, although it obviously did.
>>
>>137082019
>They always react super-emotionally on every mention about Poles being cruel to Jews during occupation as if it never happened, although it obviously did.
The atrocities committed on Poles by Jews were much worse.
>>
>>137082552
Like what?
>>
>>137066136
Damn! I saw just the title and thought it might be a how-to book.
>>
>>137082615
He probably means Jewish-soviet pogroms of Polish civilian population in some regions of Poland: pogrom in Naliboki, pogrom in Koniuchy, pogrom in Brzostowica Mała and so on and so on. Jews killed thousands of Polish peasants including women and children because they wanted them to give them food and animals, and peasants didn't want to agree because it would mean hunger for them.

Majority of highest positions in post-war Poland belonged to Jews as well. A lot of Jewish communists were responsible for killing thousands of our anti-communist patriots, including Witold Pilecki who alerted the world about Holocaust.
>>
>>137083090
It's spelled "program".
>>
>>137083360

You don't even know what pogrom is? Canadian education xD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom
>>
File: DE_wMvvXYAAEo8S.jpg (31KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
DE_wMvvXYAAEo8S.jpg
31KB, 586x586px
>>137066136
ZYDY DO GAZU
>>
>>137083510
I never even fucking heard of this word before, nor is it relevant to me.
>>
>>137082615
Jews caught turned in every Jew-hiding Pole they knew to protect their own skin when caught by the germans.
My great-grandfather lost dozens of his friends because a single kike couldn't keep his trap shut.
He told me that the single biggest wrongdoing of the war was that all jews didn't go through the spitroast and he was wrong to even try to help them.
Jews were lazy, sniveling, swindling cockroaches afraid of work, before the war and after the war.
Poles risked their lives and lifes of their entire family to save them but they repaid us by political repression and genocides.

In Soviet-owned Poland a kike was in charge of concentration camp where Poles, Germans and Silesians were exterminated.
He was never charged, fled to Israel where he died in peace because the state of Israel refused extradition while at the same time they trial demented 96-year men because they've guarded a concentration camp gate once.
Apparently crimes against humanity can expire as long as the vicitims weren't jews.
Because who gives a shit about some subhuman Polaks isn't it, they aren't the God's chosen tribe after all.
>>
>>137084045
>In Soviet-owned Poland a kike was in charge of concentration camp where Poles, Germans and Silesians were exterminated.

99,9% of victims in Zgoda Camp operated by Salomon Morel were Germans, Silesians and volksdeutsche. Poles didn't die there, to be honest, so who cares xD
>>
>>137084280
Ah yeah I forgot genocide was okay as long as it's not "us" lol.

>99,9% of victims in Zgoda Camp operated by Salomon Morel were Germans, Silesians and volksdeutsche
That's absolutely false.
>>
>>137084497
>That's absolutely false.

This is absolutely true
>>
>>137084544
Why do you insist on spouting such horseshit if you care so much about "historical discourse led by professionals from both sides, historians and experts"?
>>
>>137084045
That sounds pretty bad.
But from what I read of Ellie Wenzel's book, he mentions something like "even we doubted Hitler's resolve to kill us".
So what happened to the Poles that were hiding the jews?
My dad's parents were forced out of the Netherlands during WW2. I think their extended family were hiding resistance fighters I believe.
>>
>>137085231
>So what happened to the Poles that were hiding the jews?

Death sentence. Nazis decreed only in Poland out of all occupied territories that hiding Jews was punished with death to the helper and his entire family. Everywhere in Europe punishments were much softer.
>>
>>137084879
>Why do you insist on spouting such horseshit if you care so much about "historical discourse led by professionals from both sides, historians and experts"?

I don't "spout horseshit". He was killing mainly Germans because he was taking revenge on them for killing his family in Auschwitz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKbZnouiMhs
>>
>>137085231
>Ellie Wenzel

You mean Elie Wiesel? xD
>>
>>137085867
What about Poles that collaborated, protected or looked like Germans? Did he spare them?
>>
>>137086561
Yah, so what? I forget the jew's name.
>>
>>137086605
Elie is probably a fair-tale teller, he wasn't a Holocaust survivor at all xD

http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/the-evidence/the-tattoo/where-is-elies-tattoo/

We had a similar case in Poland. A Polish Jew Jerzy Kosiński and his famous book "The Painted Bird" that was supposed to be autobiographic story about his traumatic experiences in Poland during the Holocaust. The book written in 1965 was later officially classified as a forgery because Kosiński himself admitted that he made everything up in his head as he was struggling with his pervercies ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Painted_Bird
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.