[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did all of this even need to happen? We had a nice thing going,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Did all of this even need to happen? We had a nice thing going, racial tensions were diminishing, people didn't hate each other all too much. And then:

>affirmative action: let's make minorities steal admissions from the overachieving majorities!
>privilege guilt tripping: let's make sure minorities know that the only reason they don't succeed is because the majorities literally oppress them. let's repeat this loudly every day all day. what can go wrong?
>mass immigration: let's make people who have ridiculously different cultures and who would otherwise ignore each other from afar live together and face everyday culture clashes!
>media-fueled, race-based rioting: let's celebrate wanton destruction, especially if it is targeted against the so-called privileged races!

Things were going okay in terms of race relations worldwide, for fuck's sake, why the fuck did they feel the need to throw a wrench into all this? Did they think there would be no pushback? That the actual overachievers in all fields WOULDN'T eventually lash out?
>>
It's literally demons. All the people on the very top are possessed and/or otherwise engaged with demons. It has been this way for centuries. They rule this world and want suffering and damnation for all of us.

We must struggle but we will not win until Christ returns.
>>
File: jewhorse.png (406KB, 625x420px) Image search: [Google]
jewhorse.png
406KB, 625x420px
it's almost like... it's was planned or something... nah. better go back to sleep, I'm pretty tired.
>>
File: shia.jpg (110KB, 1097x802px) Image search: [Google]
shia.jpg
110KB, 1097x802px
No, you just didn't see the racial tension before. What has changed is the ability to communicate with anybody anywhere at any given time. Now you're connected to the world and now you know that the world hates you and everybody else around them. Blacks hate whites, whites hate blacks they have always blamed each other. But now with things like the internet and it being so accessible everybody can tell you straight up, just how much they hate your fucking guts.

Welcome to the new world OP. Buckle in, shit is going to get real exciting.
>>
>>137064720
It's all according to plan. As social cohesion deteriorates, it's easier for (((them))) to restrict our freedoms and gain control.
>>
>>137064720
It is true. I was actually quite liberal and left but they just kept on rubbing it in my face again and again and again. Then it started to affect my personal life and then I started thinking - this is going to get worse: what kind of future is there for my sons and daughters?

Then it is the 14 words and unironically. They went way way way too far.

https://youtu.be/ixHLmRO5Q6E?t=139
>>
>>137064720
Social media happened so now the most retarded, mentally inept people control the narratives.
>>
Collages and universities are now run by the boomer student radicals of the 60s, and they're still trying to start a revolution. They have no idea what they're going to replace it with as every progressive idea ever has failed, but they're still determined to smash the system. They want the world to burn as long as they're not in charge.
>>
File: IMG_3429.png (174KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3429.png
174KB, 2208x1242px
>>137065059
You're pretty much right about the demons part, but it's not what you think. Check out this screencap, thread was autosaged before bump limit, (((they))) really don't want this getting out.

Basically pizzagate shit is about harvesting pineal glands to eat, this lets the kikes contact the demonic entities they serve.
>>
File: 1482579360957.png (46KB, 317x293px) Image search: [Google]
1482579360957.png
46KB, 317x293px
>>137064720
Before 9/11 i use to associate Arabs with Aladdin, flying carpets, dates, Alibaba and the seven thieves. Then planes flew into the WTC and everything went to shit. Now i realise Jaffar was just trying to thot patrol princess Jasmin from marrying an up jumped common begger. You get redpilled quick.
>>
>>137064720
Things went really bad when Obama got elected.
>>
>>137064720
>things were going
What are you like 60 fuck ofF fake shill.
>>
>>137064720
eh... our demographics started getting messed up after the 60's but the attack on whites, the nation's identity and the promotion of hostile identity politics by the establishment full force didn't start until I guess around the time Obama started
Obama really was the worst President for race relations in atleast the last 100 years

for example most polls showed that most American's in 2000 didn't think racism was a significant issue in the country and also thought it hadn't been for along time (decades)
even the majority of blacks polled out this way... which is crazy
also even as recent as the early 90's SJW and feminists were still mocked on shows like SNL and the identity of the country hadn't really changed yet or been attacked

now its just horrible
in two terms 50-100 years of progress flushed down the toilet
history of the country is being attacked, re-written and destroyed, divisive identity politics continue at full force
it must be by design
but oh well, lifes too short and the world has never really been a fair place
gotta deal with it
>>
>>137065878
Where do the bogs fit into this though?
>>
File: 1472511005740.png (581KB, 581x553px) Image search: [Google]
1472511005740.png
581KB, 581x553px
>>137064720
The only goal of the Jew is to supress border or any feeling of nationalism to install a supranational states which would reshape international trading to fit their need in order to acheive greater profit.

There is nothing to be done, destabilizing the West is all they need to do.

Enjoy your soon to be global Minister of Economy and Mondial Police """border""".
>>
>>137066153
kys
>>
>>137066150
Yeah there has been some research on this. The dems did it on purpose for the 2012 election to fire up the base for higher turnout.

The issues were always there though. Once class issues because less and the soviet union broke up the left turned to antiwhite male id pol for existential meaning. The only thing left for the left is racism to whites. It also doesnt help that the WASP elite let in Jews and they hate whites and actively fund anti white ideology and that women are more suspect to agitiprop.
>>
>>137064720
Blame kikes, they always overreach too early and too far.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.