[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate images like this going around the internet because white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ignorant bullshit.jpg (183KB, 602x687px) Image search: [Google]
ignorant bullshit.jpg
183KB, 602x687px
I hate images like this going around the internet because white privilege is a very real thing that still effects us today.

Even white people should recognise this.

One one doesn't understand the other one's culture ignorance swoops down like a vulture.
>>
>>137052857
When depth of poverty (how actually poor are you and not just how many people are below the poverty threshhold) comes as a factor, the poorest racial group in US aren't blacks but whites. Because blacks live in poor urban areas who at least have some contact with more developed areas while whites are the ones who are stuck in rural areas.

But since when did an american liberal or leftist look at facts?

>One one doesn't understand the other one's culture ignorance swoops down like a vulture.
Oh the irony.

Being able to change the discourse is the sign of privilege and power in Foucault's theory. Guess which group floods and dictates the discourse in the US?
>>
>>137053495

There are different kinds of privilege.

You can be a homeless drug addict and still have the privilege of being white.
>>
>>137052857
there's only Black privilege in America. Blacks are America's Sacred Cows. (Leftist bullshit)
>>
>>137053701
The privilege of people like you telling them they're privileged?

Boy, sign me up.
>>
>>137052857
Endless bait, have a (((you))) and fuck off
>>
>>137053701
>undeserved spots in college
>undeserved careers
>vastly overrepresented in media
>privilege of saying the most racist shit imaginable in public and no consequences
When do we address black privilege?
>>
>>137052857
>effects
>>
>>137052857

I think ginger shaming is a much more serious issue. Asian and black people should check their privilege.
>>
>>137057293
No such thing as black privilege in a land of white supremacy
>>
File: Check your privilege.png (156KB, 1253x901px) Image search: [Google]
Check your privilege.png
156KB, 1253x901px
>>137052857
No they actually can't. It is a choreographed psychological weapon to combat white people losing their flinch reaction to to word racism. They don't have real arguments. They just have bullying and systematic fascism to enforce (((their))) beliefs. Let them keep punching the "nazies" and spewing (((their))) insane bullshit. The Kikes can't help themselves they will only push harder and harder until the whole god damn world snaps. Their puppets were never briefed on the actual (((plan))). They don't actually know where the line should be so they are going to just keep crossing it. Let them spew the Kike hate speech. Ultimately it only works in our favor.

The thing I found as most effective in combatting any accusation of racism is to point out the blatant class warfare right now. And then explain how "racism" is just the smokescreen and codeword for class warfare. It pretty much cuts the blue hairs off at the knees when you can expose to the audience that they expect to use to groupthink you into submission that they're the bad guys.
>>
>>137058479
you're trolling, but here's a (you)
black people need to be given the redpill and wake up to who their real masters are. At least Nation of Islam at least understands this much.
>>
>>137058479
And there it is. You can't claim white supremacy anymore with all the gibs you get
>>
>>137052857
I hate images like this going around the internet because it brings a reasonable argument to the attention of liberals but meanwhile I'm hoping and waiting for them to become more polarized and violent so that eventually they'll go full commie BLMLGBTBBQ feminist revolution and receive a cultural cleansing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.