[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Pic related >Be 40+ yrs earn $120,000 / yr in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

>Be me
>Pic related
>Be 40+ yrs earn $120,000 / yr in respected field.
>AwesomeDad to 2 blond haired blue eyed girls
>Want to die

What is your goal /pol?

Your Nirvana is Bullshit. Find peace wherever you are.
>>
Getting success is a thrill. Keeping success is a drag. God speed, Anon.
>>
>>137041270
>What is your goal /pol?
i just want to ride mountain bikes. i really just want to go outside and fucking ride bikes whenever i have time for it.

and i do. i fuckin' ride, man. i ride.
>>
Goddamn that shit touches me famalam. I'm trying.
>>
>>137041270
My goal is to write a novel like ayn rand and change politics forever.
>>
Consciousness vrs chaos
I would trade places with you.
If your wife's hot I'd fuck her then leave children house etc start some company
>>
I'm here to tell you that "muh family values" and
"muh guns god and gays" won't get you very far in 2017. Christfags gtfo. You were proven wrong on 24 Nov 1859. Catch up fags.
>>
>>137041270
You're a fucking pussy.

"Oh my gawd life is so hard"

Man up, raise those children right, and relax. Because you've made it. Act like a fucking man
>>
>>137041270
>2 daughters
probably why you want to kys fag cuck
>>
>>137042725
I am raising these kids the best way I know how. Waifu is nuts but standard Americunt level of crazy I suppose. Just saying life ain't easy for anyone.
>>
>>137042995
Throw Y chromosomes
Sorry?
>>
>>137043329
I mean X. I throw X.
>>
File: 1492300855399.jpg (52KB, 511x563px) Image search: [Google]
1492300855399.jpg
52KB, 511x563px
>>137041270
My goal is to conquer the Holy Land.

Also you can't be truly happy whitout Jesus in your heart. I'm not joking.
>>
>>137043479
Jesus is a meme. Red pill me, I dare you. Jesus is just as dead as Thor, Medusa, Athena, Isis and the rest of the Gods of history. I wish you were right, anon.
>>
You are only aiming for 120k at 40? I did that when I was 22.
>>
>>137043814
Red state. 120k with a pension. Public safety.
>>
respec int
>>
>>137043795
>Atheist
>Wonder why he is unhappy

Jesus died, but He is the only God who ressurected.
>>
oh, this thread again? nice d&c jooboy, sagearino
>>
>>137043814
doing what?
>>
>>137044050
Atheist indeed
Wish I could be convinced otherwise
>>
>>137043814
dream big, janitor
>>
>>137041270

You are a whiny little faggot honestly. Some people are in dire straits, ill health, or were killed already in wars and plagues. They never even got close to what you're complaining is so unsatisfying.

Grow up.
>>
>>137041270
Sounds like clinical depression maybe, see a doctor
>>
>>137043200
>Just saying life ain't easy for anyone.
is that supposed to be news? the point is that your children are raised in a way that lessens the likelihood that they are raped or grow up to be psychotic. people that act like suburban life is some nightmare just sound like selfish cunts, your happiness isn't the point, your daughter's safety and future is.
>>
>>137044158
Programming east coast.
>>
>>137043200
>Just saying life ain't easy for anyone.

Well no shit. It never was nor is it supposed to be.
>>
Just be #satisfied wherever you are at /pol.
The bottom line is that you are what you are. Make the most of it.
>>
>>137044173
Try to pray, it won't hurt you. Ask God to calm you down.
Have you tried going into a church and asking advice from a preacher/priest?
Most atheist don't even want to try.
You have a problem and you need help. You should be open for the people who are willing to help you.

Try going into a church, I indicate the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA), I'm a member of this denomination. Its teaology and doctrine is pretty based, I assure you.
>>
>>137041270
>be me
>no pic related
>also 40+ earn $150,000 / yr in respected field.
>no children, no waifu
>no heirs, don't give a shit, and pretty much just waiting to die, but MGTOW
fuck you. I wanna watch it all burn.
>>
>>137041270
Yes, goy, I mean, guys, don't get a job and don't have kids. Home ownership is for loosers.
>>
>>137044348
This.
>>
Want to go into medicine. Find a gal and start a family soon and raise 15 kids. Move to ND, someplace where I can get paid well as a doctor and have a large property with tons of kids and animals.
>>
>>137045016
I'm 41
I went to bible camp as a child. Believed whole heartedly.

Too many grown up tragedies to believe in a benevolent God.
>>
>>137045052
You can get laid Anon. Don't give up.
>>
>>137041270
>>AwesomeDad to 2 blond haired blue eyed girls
I'd want to kill myself too knowing I'm gonna raise my girls for another man. Ironically I bet I will have two daughters knowing my luck.
>>
>>137045467

Seriously though, you should get an appointment with a psychiatrist to boost that low serotonin in your brains. Maybe see a psychotherapist too.

Other ways to boost up your mood is to exercise regularly, eat healthy (get some cod liver oil pills for 'em healthy omega 3 fat acids that do wonders for the brain).

Talk to your waifu, your parents, close confidant etc. about your predicament. Maybe they can help you out. Hope these help you.
>>
>>137045849
My Grandfather had 6 daughters.
But honestly, he raised them all right and his family ended up being huge with 0 race traitors.

Its not the worst fate in the world, but its definitely living in hard mode. Having sons would be better.
>>
>>137045467
>Too many grown up tragedies to believe in a benevolent God.

You never understood the Bible at all.
>>
Hey. Listen up. You've been suckered in to thinking that you don't need God in your life and that what you have is not enough.

Regardless of your wife, your main job is to raise those girls to be happy, healthy women. Women who can appreciate life. Women who can kindly reject a man they're not interested without feeling like they've been assaulted.

Be the dad you're supposed to be and if the wife don't like it she can leave. Just don't let her take the girls without a legal fight.

If you need to move the family to a different region then do it.

You enjoy what you have the same.e way you're telling everyone else to enjoy what they have.
>>
File: 1499670948338.jpg (803KB, 3548x2811px) Image search: [Google]
1499670948338.jpg
803KB, 3548x2811px
>>
>>137045866
Thanks Anon. I've been on SSRIs for a decade or so now. I recently quit against doctors orders. Likely going back to Testosterone injections soon. Lifting always helps for sure.
>>
>>137046398
This
>>
>>137046398
Dammit Thank You, Anon. You are right. I will continue to raise these girls to be beacons of truth. You have restored my faith in humanity
>>
>>137041620
I'm getting into that as well. It's weirdly peaceful belting through a forest. Still can't jump for shit though.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.