[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /pol/ I've been lurking for a while. Tell me why you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1502463538361s.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502463538361s.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Like it says up top, I've been wondering why you dislike Hispanics, or mixed whites? I'm 3/4 white and 1/4 Native American, I'm traditional catholic, and love America for everything it is worth. I'm mostly a Libertarian, but still looking into things to see where I land, I mostly don't believe in being part of a group and having to believe everything that group believes. I'm not some pathological dude thats posting this to "say please except me I hate myself and love you" because I've seen bunch of those and I frankly feel sorry for these people. The main question is do you hate me and people like me because of skin color, or general bias or because of degeneracy? I haven't found a direct answer into this because a lot of opinions seem to be scattered around.
>>
>>137040314
Tl;dr

GO FUCKING DIE NON-WHITE SCUM.
>>
>>137040314
You're probably white enough. How big is your dick? Post pics if possible.
>>
>>137040425
Lol fair enough
>>
>>137040481
Well I'm frankly not interested in being part of some racist group that dislikes others because of there skin color, I'm not a idiot also, do I really want to be apart of some place that thinks of me as the other? I'm just generally asking why the hate, can't you just be a traditionalist or conservative without hatred?
>>
Fucking libertarian faggot
>>
>>137040314
Race mixing is bad
>>
You're not gonna get a common consensus on this board. Some people will say it's all good, be yourself, others will say they hate you because of your skin color. Personally I don't know you so I can't commit that I would hate you or not, but hating or loving someone because of their race and not their individual merit is foolish whoever you are.
>>
lurk more.
90% of the racism here is just talk to keep away the normies.
no one here cares about you.
>>
>>137041228
I agree
>>137041242
I frankly don't know about that, I feel like thats something people say to make it seem like there not racist, because there scared to admit it in public, like I heard someone say one time stormfront isn't racist
>>
>catholic but doesn't believe in being part of a group

Dude, just find somewhere else where people like you and your typo-riddled posts.
>>
>>137041637
I'm not saying that all I do is visit 4chan, I never knew this place existed until like 2 months ago, I'm just interested in this whole Alt-Right thing and why I'm hated apparently. Ive read its because whites are being genocided? But theres 600 million white people around the world, so idk just wondering if this is just blatant racism but this guy makes sense
>>137041228
>>
File: watermelonium.jpg (33KB, 476x362px) Image search: [Google]
watermelonium.jpg
33KB, 476x362px
>>137041901
We don't hate you, we just don't give a shit about you. It's not your movement.
>>
>>137043084
I never asked to be apart of it, just asking but I guess you answered
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.