[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly are anti-whites thinking when they attack the majority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: jew-stereotype-800x445.jpg (33KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
jew-stereotype-800x445.jpg
33KB, 800x445px
What exactly are anti-whites thinking when they attack the majority population of a country they immigrate to?

I've been trying to get inside the head of some of these anti-whites (black or arab or jew immigrants), and I just can't do it.

I try to imagine myself going to a place like China or Japan, and having the audacity to complain about the way the locals do things, complain they don't treat me well enough. I wouldn't do something like that. I'd recognize that I was a guest living on their good graces. If I felt unwelcome, I would return to my home country. How can anyone think they have the right to force others to make them feel welcome? Literally, what thoughts would have to go through that head?
>>
I still don't fucking know why the Jews think this shit is a good idea, especially after the supposed holocaust last time they tried this shit. You think they would take the fucking hint and just live peacefully among the native population after fucking themselves over so many times.
>>
It's conquest you dip
>>
>>137038695
You'd have to have some sort of a sense of entitlement. Like you are better than the citizens. "I belong here and they owe it to me to treat me like it."

The jews have been nomads across civilizations for so long that they seem to have developed an inborn sense of belonging no matter where they go.

And a victim complex because of backlash from all the shit they pull, which only reinforces how everyone else is the problem and not them.

Now they're training other races to think like them and become cultural nomads like them.
>>
>>137038706
Its hard to think that all of them actually have conquest in mind. They might enjoy the idea of having more privileges or inserting their beliefs into the host society, but they don't yet have anywhere near the numbers to think of it as an outright takeover.
>>
They don't listen... just bla bla Indians here first,,, bla bla ... Indians here first. It's such a cheap ploy, but they use it, because they have nothing else.

In Europe they say Colonialism.. yap yap

if no colonialism... Nazis ... chirp chirp

Always some weak excuse why whites need to be swamped, but nobody else. I don't even bother discussing it anymore. Makes my head sore
>>
Because the (((media))) enforces it.
>>
>>137038292
>I would return to my home country. How can anyone think they have the right to force others to make them feel welcome? Literally, what thoughts would have to go through that head?
Do you know how long you can milk a cow?
as long as it is milking

Parasites without emotions towards other races
That is the secret
>>
File: self-hate.jpg (54KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
self-hate.jpg
54KB, 500x366px
>>137038292
You're forgetting about these fuckers.
>>
>>137042479
/thread
>>
>>137042479
They can hang right next to the ghetto niggers they love so much.
>>
>>137038292
I know right I hate when non-Chinese come to Canada and complain that we eat dogs or some shit.
Fucking retards
>>
>>137042479
Sad part is they would side against us in a race war.
>>
>>137038292
They just want guilt gibs because they are scrubs.
>>
File: lyingjew.jpg (551KB, 994x1364px) Image search: [Google]
lyingjew.jpg
551KB, 994x1364px
>>137039120
maybe if we gassed them...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.