[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sexual assault/rape not the ultimate redpill? What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0341.jpg (15KB, 180x143px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
15KB, 180x143px
Is sexual assault/rape not the ultimate redpill? What's more manly than just grabbing any bitch you want and ramming your dick into them for your own pleasure? Smacking them about is good too

Tell me about your experiences with sexual assault/rape. And if you're a little faggot who's like hurrr a man should never hurt a woman then just get the fuck out my thread you pathetic little beta bitches just reading your faggot comments makes my testosterone levels go down
>>
>>137036454
>Is sexual assault/rape not the ultimate redpill?
No, it's not.
/thread
>>
a man should never hurt a women
>>
>>137036645
This. Only gentle rape.
>>
If it wasn't for mgtow mass rape would be the next evolution step for society due to feminism
>>
>>137036645
What if you choke them out first? Then you can fucking wail on em while devestating their asshole. They'll never know
>>
>>137037204
>>137037337
>Try to rape girl
>Hit her in head
>It's a tranny
>She hits you back
>she pushes your boypebbles in
>the strongest trannies breed most and mix in with the women and wait in there for more boys to rape
yeah nice plan you retard
>>
>>137037683
Maybe when you look at your scrawny little arms you can't imagine your punch knocking someone out, but believe you maggot, I could break a bitches neck with a punch to the head if I wanted. If I found out it was a tranny I'd string them up a telephone pole and set them on fire.
>>
>>137037683
Thats what tasers and animal tranqs are for
>>
>>137036454
women are queens
>>
>>137037959
>>137038009
Yeah go ahead and cull the weak it'll just make the chimp-strength ultratrannies come about faster. Fucking idiots. The only way to win is to domesticate what you want by feeding it with an open hand.
>>
>>137038207
Also rape dungeons
>>
>>137036454

It's dishonorable, though.
>>
I think rape bait threads should be banned with the lolita shit. kill yourself op. It's truly disgusting. Hookers are cheap, and a date at the bar is cheaper.

>delete this.
>>
A man was just sentenced to jail for raping his g/f or whatever in her sleep around here.....
>>
>>137039373
>bait

It's not bait you fucking retard. Why open a thread you don't like?

>waaaah mods ban what I don't agree with

Fuck off loser
>>
File: IMG_0102.jpg (221KB, 1442x964px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102.jpg
221KB, 1442x964px
>>
File: 1498978483123.jpg (8KB, 326x179px) Image search: [Google]
1498978483123.jpg
8KB, 326x179px
>>137039651
Anything posted by a japanese flag is bait. It's a fact of life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.