[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well guys it finally came, note reads "Thank you for your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

well guys it finally came, note reads "Thank you for your purchase. Please leave positive "feedback". I threw in a few gifts. wasn't expecting the other stuff just wanted the book but it should be very enjoyable

Also from your guys experience, obviously some of you have read it, was it worth the hardcopy?

also i've started to notice the unavoidable shift of my views from republican/libertarian to fascist, and it feels pretty good
>>
>>137031572
this is doxing, faggot
>in all fields
>>
>>137031572
>>137031680
name and address literally clear to read, you niggerfaggot...
>>
way to post your name and address in the clear, you dumb fuck
>>
here's the censored version of what the eternal faggot posted
cool stuff but how retarded do you have to be to post your name and address here of all places
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 800x522px
OP here, i guess this is what i get for being excited to show my fake online friends something i thought was cool, i'd never had somethong like this to show you guys, currently feel like a fucking idiot, mother forgive me
>>
File: 1498299919743.jpg (385KB, 1106x699px) Image search: [Google]
1498299919743.jpg
385KB, 1106x699px
>>137034068
the sender's handwriting is impeccable
pic very related
>>
>>137034663
i covered my private info, should i try again or just give up?
>>
jesus OP. be careful dude.
>>
>>137034823
i'm sorry, it's what i deserve for getting ahead of myself, i just hope i don't get pizza boxes or pther stuff
>>
>>137034796
try another thread tomorrow maybe
if you could share more scans of The Truth At Last that could be interesting too
>>
>>137035048
that's a good plan, everything except the book was a total surprise but i'm very interested to read it, my gf said she wanted to read the anatomy of a legal lynching packet after i showed her
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.