[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is everyone afraid of WW3? america will litterally BTFO china,russia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pepetrump.jpg (185KB, 2048x1025px) Image search: [Google]
pepetrump.jpg
185KB, 2048x1025px
why is everyone afraid of WW3? america will litterally BTFO china,russia nk and iran with ease
>>
Because the US would eventually force citizens into the military if the war happens. We want to stay in our bedrooms and basements.
>>
>>137031448

No we wouldn't.

It would speed up what's happening x10
>>
mutually assured destruction
>>
>>137031683
Just say your transgender
>>
USA is going to get fucked.
Just as planned.
Thanks for meming this retard into power.
Couldn't have done it without you.
>>
>>137031683
>force citizens in the military
LOL
>>
>>137032292
It's called a draft
>>
File: 1501780843790.jpg (205KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
1501780843790.jpg
205KB, 1024x761px
>>137032044
so this is how thew jew's plan completes

>posion our water supply
>inject estrogen into all our food
>emasculate men at every corner
>as result we are left with "femeinized "men"
>make the boys come out as "girls" to avoid a draft

these kikes are extremely crafty
>>
>>137031924
This. I'm not going to die because of the decision of a bunch of fucking morons that won't even deal with the repercussions anyways. They sign the declarations of war and hide in their little bunkers as their citizens die. People on here say "oh, Trump is so strong" or "oh, Kim is playing with the big guns now" or what have you. But they aren't tough in the slightest because at the very-fucking-end, they will be completely untarnished while millions will die for something that is ultimately really fucking petty in comparison to the destruction that will occur.
>>
WW3 could potentially kill hundreds of millions of people. Starting it over literally nothing is unconscionable and ultimately why I think nothing will happen.
>>
>>137032542
except unlike Trump, Kim will certainly die if anything ever happens, which is why he'll never be the aggressor
>>
>American fever dreams
Love these
>>
>>137032542
>you cannot put a price on the lives of other people
but anon; that's not how society works. those that have the means to survive will, and those that dont wont. we all must die; some of us, unfortunately, were only born to do just that.

...or do you actually believe your life and contributions will be missed when you're gone?
kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.