[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 07TH_AIR_POLLUTION_886689f.jpg (32KB, 636x410px) Image search: [Google]
07TH_AIR_POLLUTION_886689f.jpg
32KB, 636x410px
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children,but not the planet"
>>
Yeah, fuck it. You take us down Achmed and we'll take the planet with us. Get out of Europe, Eire is for the Irish.
>>
>>137028127
Holy shit it's fucking steam
>>
>>137028127
The kikes are literally shifting manufacturing from white countries to third world to make you deendent on globalism. The earth is still getting fucked
>>
>>137028127
4 of those stacks are spewing water vapor.
those things are why we have superstorms now.
>>
>>137028127
Fuck Earth, we're going to Mars.

White Globalism!
>>
>Cooling towers
>Literally purified water

They are doing more FOR the environment than you are, you waste of space and resources.
>>
>>137028732
This. The Paris Accord was a globalization deal. It did nothing significant for the environment.
The only thing that could slow down global warning is nuclear. That or somehow getting the whole world to stop using dirty energy. Not likely to happen. They're literally gassing their own people and it does not stop them.
>>
>>137028721
>>137028744
Will the environment ever recover?
>>
>>137029717
But nucleawww science is scawwwwy!!!

And, like, anything more complicated than "lol the sun makes plants grow!!!" is too complicated for me and my creative writing degree to, like, understand and stuff!!!
>>
>>137028127
That's steam, OP.
>>
>>137028127
am i supposed to panic at a picture of steam?
the planet is fine, and while its headed in a bad direction it is awkwardly resilient and will recover. not that thats a good excuse but its far less doomesday than many suggest. bu if white people disappear, everything western values will die with us.
>>
>>137030113
If white people disappear, brown people will destroy the planet even faster.
>>
>>137028127
I know leftists aren't that intelligent, so let me help you out. Those white clouds are water vapor
>>
>>137028721
>>137028744
>>137029553
>>137030029
>>137030113

Water vapour is greenhouse gas.
Retard Americans can even understand science.
>>
>>137030377
This doesn't even deserve to be called bait.
>>
>>137028127
IKR, stupid "white man" QQ about genocide but poisons the world and air/food for jewbux and wonders why his sperm count lowers. gee whiz can imagine why? ruins lakes and kills fish, ruins cows and chickens and wonders why there's tainted meat for sale, gee whiz, wonder why? take time to explain this to him and he shouts me down and qq's about jewbux again. FUCK YOU WHITEMAN! If you won't be a vanguard for the Mother Earth then she'll shake you off like the parasitic tick that you are!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.