[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it, why would Jews want to normalize pedophilia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1489905473841.jpg (228KB, 1357x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489905473841.jpg
228KB, 1357x2048px
I don't get it, why would Jews want to normalize pedophilia?

They already engage in it behind closed doors, why would they want anyone else to have the children? If it gets normalized, it's less for them.
>>
>>137022551
If they normalize it, they can get away with it.
>>
>>137023404
/thread
>>
>>137023404
They already are, though. Look at Hollywood.
>>
Because it hurts society.

Some of them know that, some of them are delusional and some of them are pedos themselves who want to make their lives more comfortable.

And some are just jews. Seeing through their tricks is half the battle.
>>
>>137023920
If society crumbles, how will they get their shekels?
>>
>>137022551

Jesus, those feet are perfect
>>
>>137024335
Damn, I was thinking the opposite...

>too flat and too long
>>
they don't care about themselves, they are selfless in their pursuit of evil
>>
>kids can consent to sex
>if kids can consent then they're mature enough to vote
>free candy communism forever
>>
>>137024569

Nice toes though
>>
>>137024335
This, they're literal perfection
>>
>>137022551
The truth is they dont give a fuck and they love to shove it in your face, right out in the open. it shows total domination over the goyim.
>>
>>137022551
>>137024311
It's really not that coordinated. Sure, there may be a few at the top who are consciously pushing these degenerative trends, but for the most part it's a collective unconscious drive to whittle away the moral foundations of white, Christian civilization.
>>
>>137022551
what I dont get is, why are they normalising pedophilia but catching those who have their way with children as well? i dont get it
>>
I know this really hot Jewess, she's about 28 now I think?
She was fucking some Israeli "business man" (I think he was charged with selling stolen jewelry and guns before fleeing to Israel) when she was between 9 and 13.
He was 38 or something. She's mad fucked up in the head now. Haven't actually seen her in a couple years but she walked into a liquor store one time while I was in there, shitfaced, mascara tears and cum on her face I shit you not.
Fucking kids is wrong man. It destroys their lives.
>>
>all the jews have 4K meme TVs
>most CP was filmed on a toaster in portrait mode

They just want more 4K content. 3D CP never took off because nobody liked wearing special glasses to view child abuse.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.