[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /pol/, how do I explain to my Mexican Catholic mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: WPESgq0_d.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
WPESgq0_d.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
Alright /pol/, how do I explain to my Mexican Catholic mother why I don't want to be affiliated with the church anymore. I keep telling her and explaining to her that Mary is not the mother of god and Pope Francis is the Antichrist; but she thinks that Im being deceived be Satan's lies. She placed me with a Catholic therepist because she thinks it will "Get my ming straight".
>>
>>137022072
Stop being a protestant.
>>
>>137022072
Mexicans are double-digit IQ subhumans that are permanently brainwashed into Catholicism. They're like cockroaches. Just do whatever you want when you turn 18. By the way, you need to be at least 18 to use this site.
>>
>dating a mexican

I mean you're American so you're probably a mongrel anyways but this is just sad.
>>
tell her quantum mechanics proves reincarnation and you're returning to your ancestor's truth religion.
>>
>>137022072
Assuming you aren't just LARPing, you should have just stuck with Francis being a crypto-kike, and show all the enti-christian things he's said and done. Make sure to point out he's a jesuit.
>>
>>137022072
pretty easy to explain true catholicism to your mom.

Step 1:

>go back
>>
>>137022683
Also, tell her that he wants to send niggers and mudslimes to HER neighborhood, to be HER neighbors.

No, SHOW HER.
>>
>>137022072
Francis being the antipope has nothing to do with Mary.
>>
>>137022072
Stop talking about the virgin mary and start talking about how the church covered up for pedophiles. How they kidnapped children from unwed mothers in Spain and gave them to parents who had the "correct" politics. How Catholics vote Democrat when abortion is a sin. These are not things she can deny or call lies. They are documented truths.

Just look for any hypocrisy you can find and tell her that is why you can't remain with the church. Because it's a den of degenerates and Jesus himself would tear it down (just like he wrecked the temple) if he were on earth today.
>>
>>137022072
Send her this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qX9dn1l4d8
>>
>>137022072
Fucking spic. Deport yourself, or be an hero.
>>
Have you ever been in the presence of someone so intelligent you felt like a complete retard in their presence a person so intelligent that the intellectual difference between you and him was equivalent to the intellectual difference between you and a Bernie supporter?

well, I met an atheist yesterday.
>>
>>137022072
Mary is the mother of god though, that doesn't mean you should treat her like some sort of divinity though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.