[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I live in a society where people want to talk about there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (99KB, 360x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 360x269px
Why do I live in a society where people want to talk about there sexual orientation. I say if you're straight or gay you just shouldn't talk about it. People are smart enough to get the hint, and they have the right to avoid you. Why do we care?
>>
We don't care.

But the left has to stay relavant.

Next they'll be fighting for a group that only numbers 2,000 in the country.

Something like left handed midgets.
>>
File: ted kaczynski on leftists.png (152KB, 1200x1620px) Image search: [Google]
ted kaczynski on leftists.png
152KB, 1200x1620px
>>137014793
>>
>>137014793
Everything, and I mean everything is filtered through their sexuality, and when you're that one-dimensional it's going to be at the forefront of every conversation. Just learn to politely excuse yourself if forced to deal with them.
>>
File: Pic.jpg (348KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
348KB, 957x1024px
>>137014793
>>
>>137014793
they do it because is hard to gauge if someone is homosex/lesbisex by just looking at. basically broadcasting their preferences.
>>
>>137015291
i unironically believe this should be required reading in american high schools.
>>
>>137014793
No, fuck off. You retards don't realize that most of the people who hate you don't hate you because you're straight, they hate you because you flaunt your heterosexuality in everyone's face. You "people" are even bigger attention whores than fags. How about you keep your sexual preferences to yourself instead of making them a key personality trait, you disgusting little breeder? Are you that fucking boring? You have absolutely nothing to offer besides the fact that you like to stick it in a vagina? That's what your entire personality revolves around? That's how fucking stupid you are? The whole world caters to straight people. An entire goddamn planet. Why don't you use it? Oh, right, because you're not a special snowflake out there. You don't stand out in a sea of chads, so you have to come here and ruin everything for us just to quench your pathetic thirst for attention. Good threads get bumped off the catalog to make room for your disgusting shit.

Literally the cunts of men. Wholesome queer values can't win fast enough.
>>
>>137016612
>Wholesome queer values
what did it mean by this?
>>
the truth will set you free
https://youtu.be/RErDfZ3_ZsI
>>
File: 1502501622259.png (906KB, 660x868px) Image search: [Google]
1502501622259.png
906KB, 660x868px
>>137014793
>sexual orientation
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.