[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're learning English. Stop. If you're planning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1188.jpg (104KB, 750x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1188.jpg
104KB, 750x685px
If you're learning English. Stop.

If you're planning on living in the USA. Don't.

If you have investments in the USA. Take 'em out.

If you have friends or family in the USA. Contact them and tell them to come home.

If you're thinking of doing business in the USA. Don't.

You guys have no fucking idea how close the USA is to collapse. Xi Jiping has already seen it. Putin has already seen it. The USA is done for. Trust me. The USA will start breaking apart THIS VERY YEAR as soon as the UN starts putting some pressure on us. And by 2018, the USA will be no more. The USA will implode. The USA will collapse. The USA will be minority white. The USA will be a chaotic South Africa tier wasteland where a huge chunk of the white population will get raped and killed by niggers. The USA is finished. If you live on the West Coast of Europe, you can expect a huge flood of American refugees in the coming years. The USA is RIP. Mark my words.
>>
>>137014789
Bump there really is no hope.
>>
doom and gloom boo hoo
>>
If nothing changes then this will be the outcome. However I don't think we will last this long. Which is a good thing because whites can bounce back before the numbers die off to much.
>>
>>137014789
Nigger we have guns for a reason. The white man built this country, and if need be we will rebuild it.
>>
>>137015454
>MUH GUNS
Go out to any white Person on the street and say "hey I hate those subhuman niggers want to kill them all?" And you will be burned at the politically correct stake.
>>
>>137014789

Stop working and start fucking.

Is the propaganda so ingrained people think its irreversible?

Fucking Nihlists acting like Arians.

>dur all is lost, no point trying dur

How about get off this Kamikaze Appreciation Forum and do what hitler said

>there is always someone worse off than you that you can help.

go babysit for a breeding couple, let them go for dinner, hopefully theyfuck and have more kids.

theres no silver bullet,just start being useful to functioning humans you LARPers
>>
>>137014789
You must be smoking crack. everyone I know has spent the last decade stocking up on any gun and ammo they could get their hands on and have moved away from city centers if they could. i just dropped over a grand on ammo and a new 5x scope + red dot combo for the ar getting preped for the eclipse and sept 23. when the golden hordes come out of those cities looking for food, it is going to be hell to pay to move overland. that white minority will become a majority just defending their castles. anyone coming on my land better have both hands up and get ready to get butt naked and walk backwards to survive.
>>
>>137016191

>>137015866
>>
Thats some stale pasta
>>
>>137015866
that will change the first time they see grandma raped. it's how trump won.

there's a very silent majority that pretends to hate trump even though they don't. believe me. i'm one of them.
>>
>>137016590
No it fucking won't. Americans are so fucking brainwashed that it's literally impossible. Just go up and say nigger to any one of them and they'll burn you at the stake for politically incorrect heresy.
>>
>>137015866
THIS. There is no hope guys. Let's make a /pol community and build civilization elsewhere
>>
This pasta does not transfer well from China to America. Nice effort though.
>>
>Hispanics are white in crime statistics
>Hispanics are not white when showing off how diverse the USA is
>>
File: RETRACT.jpg (9KB, 261x211px) Image search: [Google]
RETRACT.jpg
9KB, 261x211px
>>137014789
O N E P O S T
N
E V E R Y O N E I S B I T I N G
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.