[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello Trump supporters. I'd like to take some time today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: fireandfury.jpg (31KB, 540x281px) Image search: [Google]
fireandfury.jpg
31KB, 540x281px
Hello Trump supporters. I'd like to take some time today to talk about why your glorious leader was very stupid to say that he would “rain fire and fury” down on North Korea. Now I know your tiny, little peenees got all aroused when he said it, and threatening someone who threatens you appeals to the uneducated, Budweiser guzzling bumpkin deep inside you, but it was actually bad politics and bad strategy. Here's why. There will be no war with North Korea. They don't need a buffoon like Trump to remind them that any direct military action will be met with direct military action. An expensive ground invasion of US troops or any prolonged military action might be popular right up until the economy starts to tank. Vietnam round 2. Air or drone strikes would only serve to dock Kim's allowance for a few weeks, and risk meaningless escalation of the situation. Did you really think solving the problem would be as easy as sending a few B-52s to Pyongyang? Of course you did. Even a retaliatory nuclear strike would inflict fallout on South Korea and Japan. You know, our only two allies in the region. So what do we have left? Two bullies who know they arn't going to do shit playing 'who can sound the scariest' with the world's deadliest weapons. Which has the added benefit of backing Trump into a corner, because now he has to rain fire and fury down on them the next time they threaten us or look like a total pussy, all the while unnerving America and the rest of the free world by reminding everyone that he might be a little unhinged and has no idea what he's doing. Oh, and now China gets another excuse to dangle help in our face in exchange for more economic kickbacks. Bad politics. Bad strategy. Now tell me again why you think off-the-cuff comments about obliterating millions of people in nuclear fire is a good thing.
>>
>>137014154
you could have at least hid your flag you stupid larping faggot
>>
File: image.gif (158KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
158KB, 320x240px
>>137014154
>>
trump is smarter than you
how does that feel, sweetie?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.