[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate islam because I see it as the biggest threat to everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

I hate islam because I see it as the biggest threat to everyone I love, and to the world as we know it.

Islam war founded on war. Muhammed was a mass murderer who spread islam not as a religion, but as a political ideology. He consistently failed to spread islam until he began doing it with violence

Islam teaches that apostates should be murdered
Islam teaches that homosexuals should be murdered
Islam teaches that non-believers should be murdered
Anyone who isn't 100% like they want should be murdered

This kind of extreme intolerance is not found in any other world religion.

But the biggest problem is that islam teaches its believers to spread the faith. The teachings must be spread, by force if necessary. The ultimate end-goal of islam is for it to rule the world, and that requires the murder of anyone who doesn't 100% fall in place.

See, it's not just the terrorist attacks that bother me. It's the fact that numerous imams have repeatedly told muslims to basically conquer Europe by sheer numbers; keep breeding until there are more muslims in Europe than europeans. They have actually said this, and they are succeeding. And once they have taken Europe, they will come for whatever else there is.

Just look at a country like Lebanon. Once upon a time, it was a progressive country with jews, christians, and muslims living in (relative) harmony. Then suddenly, around the 60s, muslims were in larger numbers than the jews and the christians. And that's when the muslims strike: Suddenly all the christians and jews were being executed in the streets simply for being who they are. And the muslims took over the country, and now it is a muslim state. THIS is what muslims do (in addition to terrorism), and this is what they want to do to the entire world.

Tack on details such as how attempts at keeping muslim blood pure has resulted in increased inbreeding (which tends to lead to violent & irrational behaviour), and it becomes evident that islam is just BAD.

Fuck islam
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (188KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
188KB, 960x720px
>>137009583
Accept your fate!
You see anybody fighting it? And shit posting isn't fighting
>>
>>>136869870
Bleach qt 3.14
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.